SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
Battle for Bikini Bottom (Rehydrated) is a 2003/2020 video game based off the popular TV cartoon. In the game, Plankton creates the Duplicatotron, a machine designed to create hordes of robots. However, upon activating the machine, Plankton realizes that he forgot to set the machine to "Obey" mode, and the robots kick him out. That same night, Spongebob and Patrick are playing with toy robots, and Spongebob uses Patrick's magic wishing shell, in hopes of being able to play with real robots. When Spongebob finds out that there are robots running amuck throughout Bikini Bottom, he believes that it is his fault, and goes to set things right. It was published by THQ and developed by Heavy Iron Studios.
- Upon getting damaged:
- "As long as these Pants are Square, and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let Bikini Bottom down!"
- "Ready for another fantastic day!"
- "Go, SpongeBob! Go, SpongeBob! Go, SpongeBob!"
- "998, 999, 1000... Ready or not, Here I come!"
- "I love the smell of bubbles in the morning. Smells like... victory."
- In Spongebob's Kitchen: "I'd make myself a snack... BUT THERE'S NO TIME!!!"
- In Spongebob's Bedroom: "Maybe a little bounce on the old bed."
- In Spongebob's Attic: "This is where I keep all my old comic books."
- Boarding a bungee hook: "The ultimate wedgie experience!"
- "Uh-oh! I CAN'T SWIM!"
- "Water... rising... must... get... to... higher... ground!!"
- In The Krusty Krab: "I feel like I should be working!"
- On pushing a button: "Sometimes, pushing a single button is the most satisfying. Push. Push. Push, push."
- On collecting Stage Object: "Number 1 on the Bikini Bottom Scavenger Hunt, 3 years running. A-thank you."
- On collecting Underwear:
- "I feel like a new sponge!"
- "Fresh, like a spring breeze."
- Encountering Fodder Robot: "Just my size!"
- Encountering Ham-mer Robot: "Ham, mer! Ha! I get it!"
- Encountering G-love robot: "Somehow, I don't think he needs a hand."
- Encountering Tar-tar robot: "Tar-tar sauce! THE HORROR!"
- Encountering Monsoon robot: "Rain, rain, go away!"
- Encountering Sleepytime robot: "Time for a little sleepy sneak."
- On using Cruise Bubble:
- "Bubble Power!"
- "Say hello to my little bubble friend."
- "SpongeBob to mission control, the launch is a go."
- "You Just Met The Sponganator."
- Upon getting damaged: "You broke my rhythm, now I'm gonna break something of yours!"
- On pushing a button: "Must... push... button! Can't... stop... self!"
- On collecting Shiny Object: "So shiny!"
- On collecting Purple Shiny Object: "I'm sure gonna carry a lot of stuff around."
- Encountering Ham-mer Robot: "I don't get it."
- Encountering G-love robot: "It's kinda hypnotic."
- On collecting Underwear:
- "That's better."
- "I don't think SpongeBob's underwear fits quite right."
- Collecting a golden spatula: "Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!"'
- On using Belly Slam:
- "Oof! Hey, my back feels better!"
- On picking up an object: "Whoo! Up we go!"
- On using her lasso: "Nothing like a good ol' ropin' to get the heart pumpin'!"
- On collecting Shiny Object: "The shinier, the better."
- On collecting Purple Shiny Object: "Someone better make good use all these."
- On collecting Stage Object: "There's another one."
- On collecting Underwear:
- "Okay, well, that’s better."
- "Ew! I can't believe I'm wearing Spongebob's underwear!"
- Encountering G-love robot: "I'm gettin' dizzy just watchin'."
Sheldon J. PlanktonEdit
- [Beginning of the game] Today is the big day! I have devised an ingenious plan to finally steal the Krabby Patty formula! And if Bikini Bottom gets demolished in the process, oh well! [laughs evilly] With my brand new Duplicatotron 3000, I'll clone an army of robots that will wreak mayhem and destruction at my command! One more run through the checklist. Let's see. Item #1: "Is Plankton a genius?" Answer... yes! Okay, checklist complete. Throwin' the switch! [turns on the Duplicatotron 3000 and Fodder robots come out] Welcome, my perfectly obedient robot army! Hold on! I want to save this moment for my scrap... [Notices the Fodders surrounding him] ...Book? Hey, Hello? What do you think you're doing?! [Sees that he forgot to switch the Duplicatotron 3000 to "Obey Plankton" as the Fodders carry him off] Oh, no, no, no! Wait! But I'm your master! I made you! No, no no! My good China! [The Fodders kick him out of the Chum Bucket] NO!
- When Spongbob has an opportunity to attack boss: "What an opening for a guy literally filled with openings!"
- "Great barrier reef!"
- "And the robot is down!"
- "That does it! SpongeBob is back in the fight!"
- "Nice move by SpongeBob! This battle is just about over."
- When Spongebob gives Patrick 10 socks:
- Patrick: Wow, Spongebob, you found some!
- SpongeBob: Now they're back home, safe where they belong.
- Patrick: [gives SpongeBob Golden Spatula] Here's your Golden backscratcher.
- SpongeBob: Spatula.
- Patrick: I don't speak Italian.
- When SpongeBob trades Mr. Krabs Shiny Objects:
- Mr. Krabs: So, do you want to trade Shiny Objects for a Golden Spatula?
- [gives SpongeBob Golden Spatula] That's quality craftsmanship, that is. Come Again.
- When Patrick drained the lake in Jellyfish Fields
- Mrs. Puff: Well done, Patrick! You're a... real star! Ha, ha, ha!
- Patrick: Can I get a cookie?
- Mrs. Puff: No.