Solo: A Star Wars Story
Solo: A Star Wars Story (or simply Solo) is a 2018 American space western film centered on Han Solo, a character from the Star Wars franchise. The film is written by Jonathan Kasdan & Lawrence Kasdan and directed by Ron Howard.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I've been running scams on the streets since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm gonna be a pilot. The best in the galaxy.
- Thought we were in trouble there for a second, but it's fine. We're fine.
- [to Chewbacca] I'm a driver and I'm a flyer. I waited a long time for a shot like this. What do you think? Well, what do you need to know?
- I've got a really good feeling about this.
- [to Chewbacca] Since when do you know how to fly? 190 years old?! You look great!
- [to Chewbacca] You think everything sounds like a bad idea.
- This is a little something I picked up from my friend Needles, best Street Racer in all of Correlia! Till he crashed and died doing THIS!
- Heard about a job. Big shot gangster, putting together a crew.
- If you come with us, you're in this life for good.
- Let me give you some advice. Assume everyone will betray you, and you will never be disappointed.
- People are predictable.
- I might be the only person who knows what you really are.
- You're after something. Is it revenge? Money? Or is it something else? You look good. Little rough around the edges, but good.
- It's risky, but it's worth a try.
- Han Solo: I heard a story about you; I was wondering if it was true.
- Lando Calrissian: Everything you heard about me is true.
- Tobias Beckett: Hey, kid. I'm putting together a crew. You in? [Chewbacca makes an affirmative growl]
- Han Solo: That's yes.
- Dryden Vos: You need an incredibly fast ship, and a brilliant pilot.
- Han Solo: We'll find a ship. We've already got the pilot.
[he points at himself]
- Han Solo: So what's your name anyway?
- Chewbacca: Rrraaawwgghhhyyy!
- Han Solo: "Chewbacca"? [chuckles] Alright, well, you're gonna need a nickname cause I ain't saying that every time.
- [Qi'ra turns on the holographic communicator with Dryden Vos' superior, a mysterious hooded figure with robotic legs]
- Hooded Superior: Yes?
- Qi'ra: I regret to inform you that Dryden Vos is dead. Murdered by the thief he hired to steal the coaxium shipment. His friend, Tobias Beckett.
- Hooded Superior: Is that so? Where is the shipment now?
- Qi'ra: Gone. Beckett took it. Slaughtered the others. I alone survived.
- [The hooded figure pulls back his hood, revealing himself to be Darth Maul]
- Maul: One man couldn't have done this alone.
- Qi'ra: I wasn't there. But if I had been, perhaps I could've saved him.
- [Maul snarls, then chuckles. He holds out his arm, and his lightsaber flies into his hand from off-screen. He stands.]
- Maul: Bring the ship and come to me on Dathomir, and you and I will then decide what to do about traitor Beckett, and his accomplices.
- Qi'ra: I'm on my way.
- [Qi'ra prepares to shut off the communicator, but Maul ignites his lightsaber, stopping her.]
- Maul: Qi'ra, you and I will be working much more closely from now on.
- [Maul turns off his lightsaber before shutting down the communicator]
- Alden Ehrenreich – Han Solo
- Woody Harrelson – Tobias Beckett
- Emilia Clarke – Qi'ra
- Donald Glover – Lando Calrissian
- Thandie Newton – Val
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge – L3-37
- Joonas Suotamo – Chewbacca
- Paul Bettany – Dryden Vos