Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is a 2003 animated feature film in which the sailor of legend is framed by the goddess Eris for the theft of the Book of Peace and must travel to her realm at the end of the world to retrieve it and save the life of his childhood friend Prince Proteus.
- Look, this is the way it works. First, I actually commit a crime, then you get to blame me for it!
- How can one woman do so much damage? [ship cracks] Uh...
- [While going to rescue Marina from the giant snow bird] Oh, she couldn't see that bird? Everyone else saw it. Big as a freakin' ship. Marina? Marina's looking the other way.
- Let's get rich!
- Pray to the gods. We may be meeting them soon.
- See, in the hands of an expert, a good knife has 1,001 uses.
- [to Marina] Yes, we've done this sort of thing before, no, there is no other way, and yes, you have my permission to stand there quietly while I give you a free lesson in sailing.
- [while it is cold and Kale is bare-chested] Woah! Get a shirt on before you poke someone's eye out!
- [About a sailor on Proteus' ship who was spat up by the sea monster and kept fighting] Give that guy a raise!
- [in an argument with Marina] A ship is no place for a woman.
- [to Sinbad] You... you egotistical, disrespectful, pretentious, pompous, self-centered, cantankerous, untrustworthy, ungrateful, impossible, insufferable....
- Are you crazy! I saved your life!
- [to Eris] You're wrong about him! You don't know what's in his heart!
- [to Sinbad, heartbroken] I can't watch you die! [whispers] I love you.
- [About Sinbad] He's so cute. And so gullible.
- Enough talking! Time for some screaming.
- [Has just impersonated Sinbad attacking the guard in charge of the Book of Peace] I love playing pretend.
- [At the edge of the world] We are going to die!
- [to Marina] Indeed, signorina. Only the most foolish of captains would dare sail through this.
- Proteus: It's my responsibility to bring the Book of Peace safely to Syracuse.
- Sinbad: Why, now I just feel bad, 'cause you're gonna get fired.
- Sinbad: And you are?
- Eris: Eris, the goddess of discord. You may have seen my likeness on the temple walls.
- Sinbad: You know, they don't do you justice.
- Kale: What happened down here?
- Sinbad: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
- Kale: Try me.
- Sinbad: Okay, here goes. So I meet Eris, the goddess of chaos? She's got a major crush on me, and she invited me back to her place.
- [Kale laughs at Sinbad.]
- Proteus: Do you realize how serious this is?
- Sinbad: Do you realize how many times I've heard that today?
- Kale: Fiji?
- Sinbad: Think of the beaches!
- Kale: Oh, beautiful - if you like mosquitoes.
- Sinbad: Think of the sun!
- Kale: It's monsoon season!
- Sinbad: Oh, and the women!
- Kale: They're cannibals, Sinbad.
- Sinbad: Exactly!
- Marina: Knife, please.
- Sinbad: Okay, right, like I'd give you a weapon.
- [Everyone is seasick from being towed in the wake of a giant fish.]
- Sinbad: Whose idea was that again?
- Marina: I don't know, but he owes me lunch.
- Marina: So, how do we get down?
- Sinbad: I don't know. [She stares at him.] I don't know yet.
- Marina: You scaled a thousand-foot tower of ice, and you don't know how to get down?
- Sinbad: Of all the ungrateful-! Look, if you'd rather take your chances on your own, that can be arranged!
- Sinbad: This has to be a little embarrassing for you, Eris.
- Eris: Don't push your luck. You're cute. But not that cute.
- Marina: You're rescuing me.
- Sinbad: Yes, if that's what you want to call it. But this is going to cost you another diamond. Rescues are not part of the usual tourist package.
- [after hooking onto the fish and everyone is seasick]
- Sailors: No Spike... Don't...
- [Spike vomits]
- Sailor: Hey, where'd he get the carrots?
- Sinbad: Who's bad? Sin-bad!
- Marina: Agh, men!
- Rat: It just ends, Captain! It's the edge of the world!
- Gin: [To Li] Pay up, it's flat. [Li hands him some gold]