Australian television presenter
Quotes from His time at FoxsportsEdit
- "Did you know that Dimitar Berbatov learned how to speak english through the Godfather films...it was a offer he couldn't refuse"
- "This a headline from a British tabloid...oh no, its from Foxsports...They'll have me for that"
- from the pre-match Premier League program on Foxsports on the 11th of October 2008
- "Villa could struggle to get fourth - and there’s stiff competition too from Liverpool, Everton...and, dare I say it...Man City!"
- "Hi wogboy (sorry, but I still hate that w word)."
- "And yes, very pleased with City thanks - although we’re slipping a bit at the moment....get the cheque book out Thaksin!"
- "I think Ramos has sorted their (Tottenham Hotspur) defense out and if he can hold of Berbatov then i can see them threatening the top four next season."
- "Tonight's viewing has more Box Office appeal than a Baz Luhrmann masterpiece"
- " Now guys...Vidic and Ferdinand, twin towers of defence, thou shall not pass and they didn't, did they"
- " He just turned 36, but whats the old saying? Form is temporary, class is permanent"
- 15th of August 2009, A-League Coverage on Foxsports Melbourne Victory vs. Brisbane Roar