Tayo Odueke (born 21 February 1976) professionally known as Sikiratu Sindodo is a Nigerian actress and producer.
- I know I will make a good wife. I cook well; I am not the outgoing type. If I am not working, I am at home. It is sad that when people see me outside, they have a different impression about me.
- During an interview with Punch Newspaper (22 February 2014)
- Some people that do not have all these things are worse. I do not sleep around; they have a very bad impression about me. When I am dating a person, I make it known. I do not have to hide it that I am dating somebody. If I am dating a person and the person trusts me, my family knows about the person and knows what I can do. I don’t care about what anybody says.
- Clearing the air on her several tattoos and piercings (February 2014)
- I acted as a bodyguard to Segun Arinze’s character in the movie. While on that set, Segun Arinze directed me to a woman who was about shooting a Yoruba movie and that was how I really got into the movie industry.
- At first, I didn’t know I had malaria, I had typhoid, I did various tests, I was taken to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). At LUTH, I did various tests and x-ray and at the end of the day, they discovered it was a liver problem.
- I just wanted to be fine. I wanted to leave the hospital. I wanted to get back to work. I wanted to be around everybody.
- The movie that led to my breakthrough is Sikiratu Sindodo. It has stuck with me ever since and it is always in the news for the bad reasons.
- Talking about the movie that brought her into limelight (20 August 2018)
- As a child my dad wanted me to become a newsreader while my mother wanted me to become a Lawyer.They have always known that I have passion for acting but my dad didn’t like it. However, when I eventually became famous, he became proud of me.
- Her parents'reaction towards her acting (August 2018)
- Nowadays, the internet has taken over completely, compared to when I got into the industry. These days, people only watch cable TV, Youtube and other platforms. The number of people who watch terrestial TV has greatly reduced. In a way, it has also killed the industry because people no longer buy DVDs and the marketers are complaining bitterly. We need government to support us so that we can do cinema movies.
- Challenges in Nollywood (2018)
- I am somehow in a relationship right now. My man must be ready made. I also like my man to be very prayerful, loving and caring. I am a very jealous person: I like my man to myself.. I don’t like sharing. I can marry an entertainer because we are in the same industry.
- Her kind of man (August 2018)