- I like communicating. I think it’s as simple as that. I get really lonely and dark if I can’t communicate with people.
- Kelly O'Rourke (2014). Shirley Manson. No Tofu Magazine. Retrieved on 30 January 2015.
- I have done. Well, I've shared a moving vehicle with 18 naked men — not many women do that... fantastic, never felt better.
- I'm a sucker for tragedy - I love the death scenes.
- Bradley Bambarger (11 January 1997). The Modern Age. Billboard. Retrieved on 30 January 2015.
- Until we command the exact same salary as every male counterpart, I feel a political desire to stand by other women. If we don’t stand together, that equality will never be fully realized, and that bothers me. I see very little in our culture, actually, of women necessarily standing up for one another. I think there’s still an underlying fear if one woman has the light shone upon her, it takes away from your light, which of course is not the case at all. But I think when you’re young, you maybe fear that.