Shark (TV series)
American legal drama
(Redirected from Shark)
Shark (2006–2008) Drama series about a defense attorney who becomes a prosecutor.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Stark: I eat prosecutors for breakfast, they're my main source of fiber.
- Stark: [to his new team] My cutthroat manifesto. Rule number one: trial is a war, second place is death. Rule number two: truth is relative, pick one that works. Rule number three: in a jury trial there are only twelve opinions that matter and [to Raina] yours isn't one of them.
- Stark: Your job is to win. Justice is God's problem.
- Julie: It's not enough to love someone when it's easy. You gotta love them when it's hard, when they don't deserve it, when they're in trouble. That's what family does.
- Stark: I am great and yet... I am humble.
LAPD Blue [1.2]Edit
- Stark: Now my problem is, I don't believe in God, and He hates me.
- Devlin: Better to be lucky than good.
- Stark: Better to be both.
Fashion Police [1.6]Edit
- [Discussing Julie's upcoming plagiarism hearing]
- Stark: You say what I tell you, we'll win.
- Julie: Are you asking me to lie?
- Stark: It's like I tell the kids at work. Truth... it's relative. Sometimes you have to...
- Julie: Shade the truth?
- [Stark nods.]
Here Comes the Judge [1.15]Edit
- Casey Woodland: This is the part where we get disbarred, isn't it?
Trial By Fire [1.18]Edit
- Isaac Wright: Go ahead. You kill her, I kill you. Either way, I'm still a hero.