Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal (born March 6, 1972) is an American retired professional basketball player in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played for the Orlando Magic, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Boston Celtics. He was a 15-time NBA All-Star and won four NBA championships.
|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- And if the big dog ain't me, then the house won't get guarded—period.
- Wise, Mike (January 11, 2001). "PRO BASKETBALL; Tension Between O'Neal and Bryant Is Rising Every Day". The News York Times.
- O'Neal implying his level of defensive play would drop if he were not the team's featured option on offense.
- I got hurt on company time, so I’ll heal on company time.
- Ventre, Mark (December 12, 2005). "It looks like Shaq's reshuffling Heat house". NBCSports.com.
- O'Neal explaining his decision to not have surgery during his off-season and instead postpoing it until the beginning of the next season.
- Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes.
- Now figure it out, Dr. O'Neal, I kill off the big men (evil laugh)
- O'Neal explaining why there are so many face-up and finesse centers in the game.