Saturday the 14th
1981 American comedy horror film
- Directed and written by Howard R. Cohen.
Just when you thought it was safe to look at the calendar again. (taglines)
- Marge: Do you have children?
- Waldemar: As often as we can.
- Waldemar: He's in there, and we're out here. He's got that book by now!
- Yolanda: If he had that book by now, he wouldn't still be in there.
- Waldemar: But we'd still be out here.
- Just when you thought it was safe to look at the calendar again.
- The year's number 1 horror-comedy spoof!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|