1983 film by Chris Marker
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- But the more you watch Japanese television, the more you feel it's watching you.
- All women have a built-in grain of indestructibility.
- Frankly, have you ever heard of anything stupider than to say to people as they teach in film schools, not to look at the camera?
- He wrote me: I will have spent my life trying to understand the function of remembering, which is not the opposite of forgetting, but rather its lining. We do not remember, we rewrite memory much as history is rewritten. How can one remember thirst?
- Rumor has it that every third world leader coined the same phrase the morning after independence: “Now the real problems start.”
- If the images of the present don't change, then change the images of the past.
- And when all the celebrations are over it remains only to pick up all the ornaments—all the accessories of the celebration—and by burning them, make a celebration.