British politician (born 1953)
- Irish is a leprechaun language.
- The Irish News (November 3, 1987)
- Our message to the perverts who voted for them [Sinn Féin] is that they will not get anything through this council.
- Andersonstown News (March 5, 1988)
- I have no regret that someone openly identified with terrorist organisations and activities meets his death the same way.
- The GAA is the sporting wing of the IRA.
- The Irish News (September 6, 1989)
- Would this council be prepared to congratulate all those who have done a good job on two sides of the border?
- 5,000 subhuman animals.
- They are poofs. I don't care if they are ratepayers. As far as I am concerned they are perverts.
- Daily Express (June 1, 1992)
- After gay rights activists had requested the use of City Hall
- Northern Ireland has always been, part of Britain.
- As quoted in Da Ali G Show
- Taigs don't pay rates.
- The Irish Times (January 12, 2000)
- Are they gay buses?
- The Mirror (December 4, 2004)
- The then MLA Sammy Wilson commenting on the re-branding of buses in greater Belfast from red to pink.
- [it] shows that some loyalist paramilitaries are looking ahead and contemplating what needs to be done to maintain our separate Ulster identity - a "very valuable return to reality" he added.
- In relation to the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) releasing a document calling for ethnic cleansing and repartition of Ireland, with the goal of making Northern Ireland wholly Protestant in 1994. Wood, Ian S. Crimes of Loyalty: A History of the UDA. Edinburgh University Press, 2006. Pages 184–185.
- This devilish Euro maniac is doing his best to keep the United Kingdom bound by the chains of EU bureaucracy and control. It is Tusk and his arrogant EU negotiators who have fanned the flames of fear in an attempt to try and overturn the result of the referendum.
- Donald Tusk: Special place in hell for Brexiteers without a plan BBC News (6 February 2019)