Sandra Lynn "Sam" Sorbo (October 18, 1964–) is an American actress, author, and talk radio hostess.
- The Leftists have been honing their craft for so long that they're very adept. That’s how they influenced the culture. They became very adept, and they are coordinated with the rest of the media. They're really good at getting their point across. And why did they enter the storytelling room? Two reasons: one is because stories change the world. That's why Jesus spoke in parables. Stories engage emotionally, viscerally… they engage the core of the human being. So storytelling is really the way to move people.
- An Interview with Sam Sorbo (August 26, 2019)
- Our freedom is completely intertwined with our Christian faith. And so as we lose the faith in our culture, we lose our freedom because they don’t have the same value as they did, and so we will squander them because they’re completely intertwined, and it’s a very powerful thing. People who have no faith have no concept of what that is, so they’ll squander it freely.
- Take Back Your Kids! Interview with Sam Sorbo (February 1, 2020)
- The thing that people have to realize is there's homeschooling and there's home education. Homeschooling is best described as doing homework with your child that he or she is assigned by a school teacher. Home education is parent-lead learning. The goal of a home educator is to instill and cultivate a love for learning that will last a lifetime.
- she's a whole lot smarter than I am, but she's a great mom to our kids and I just think... I don't know, we hit our 10-year anniversary 12 years ago. We've been married 22 years, and 10 years ago I told her, I said, "That's like a golden anniversary in Hollywood." So, we're diamond. I don't know. Most actors, 22 years would mean they've had four spouses in their life, so we have a different sort of recipe going on here.