Runaway (TV series)
Runaway (2006) is an American television series, airing on the the CW network, about the lives and adventures of a family on the run as fugitives seeking to prove the innocence of the father, after he is unjustly accused of murder.
- Henry: How do you know he didn't do it?
- Lily: Because your father is not a criminal.
- Lily: [to Henry, who's in the car waiting to leave] If you leave, you can't come back.
- Henry: [to his father] Who does this? Who runs? Guilty people.
- Henry: Ever heard of a knock? [quickly hides something in a drawer]
- Paul: What's in there?
- Henry: My cell phone.
- Lily: Why don't you have your seatbelt on?
- Henry: I didn't know you had to wear seatbelts in the back.
- Henry: You can't just decide to be cool.
- Hannah: Oh master, please, educate me.
- Henry: Do I have to share with Tommy?
- Tommy: Henry farts on me.
- Lily: Guys not now please.
- Henry: I'm not sharing with an eight year-old.
- Hannah: Why? Because then you won't be able to play with yourself?
- Henry: Oh, like you don't?
- Hannah: You're sooo disgusting.
- Lily: Do we all have to listen to this?
- Henry: [while Tommy tapes green tape on the floor] So what happens if I cross the line?
- Tommy: You don't want to know.
- Lily: Where are you going?
- Hannah: I don't know, town.
- Lily: Well hang on a second come say hello to our new neighbor. This is uh...
- Bob: Bob.
- Lily: Bob.
- Bob: Bob Sullivan
- Hannah: Hey, I'm Kate.
- Bob: Really? If we had a girl our wife was gonna name her Kate.
- Hannah: If I was a boy my parents were gonna name me Bob.
- Angela: Remember how long it took us to find the Jarvises? Seven years and they had six kids.
- Ross: Yeah, but you weren't on it for the first six and a half.
- Angela: Next time you kiss my ass, you're fired.
- Ross: Yes Ma'am.
- Lily: [as Henry is walking away] Ah ah ah... Sit down we eat together.
- Henry: Why?
- Lily: Because... I'm the mommy, that's why.
- Henry: You still have that T-Shirt?
- Lily: And I'll wear it if I have to.