- You're mean to me
Why must you be mean to me?
Gee, honey, it seems to me
You love to see me cryin'
- Are you lonesome tonight,
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
- Song Are You Lonesome Tonight?
- I'll get by
As long as I
Though there be rain
And darkness too
I'll not complain
I'll see it through
- Song I'll Get By (as Long as I Have You)
- I don't know why
I love you like I do
I don't know why, but I do.
- Song I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
- We stop for a while, she gives me a smile
And snuggles her head on my chest
We start in to pet and that's when I get
Her talcum all over my vest
After I kinda straighten my tie
She has to borrow my comb
Once kiss then I continue again
Walkin' my baby back home
- Where the blue of the night
Meets the gold of the day,
Someone waits for me.
And the gold of her hair
crowns the blue of her eyes
like a halo tenderly.
Last modified on 17 May 2013, at 05:45