American actress, comedienne, writer, producer and director
Roseanne Cherrie Barr (born November 3, 1952) is an American actress, comedian, writer, and television producer.
Quotes by BarrEdit
- Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj
- Responding to a tweet about Valerie Jarrett, reported in Ryan Parker, When users pointed out that the tweet seemed racist, Barr replied, "Muslims r NOT a race.", Hollywood Reporter, (May 29, 2018).
- I'm not sure, but I think I spent the last 24 hours watching the party of inclusion, diversity, understanding, and acceptance, lynch a Jew.
- “Hey Lefties …I’m a Jew, Quit Lynching Me!” TMZ, May 31, 2018.
- @ValerieJarrett i don't know if u saw it, but I wanted2 apologize to u 4 hurting and upsetting u with an insensitive & tasteless tweet. I am truly sorry-my whole life has been about fighting racism. I made a terrible mistake wh caused hundreds of ppl 2 lose their jobs. so sorry!
- guys I did something unforgivable so do not defend me. It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible. I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please. ty
- Hi, this is Roseanne Barr and I'd like to welcome you to my own studio, where I'm able to speak for myself to my fellow and sister Americans without the filter of the biased media," she said. "This was my statement from the very beginning and it will continue to be forever because it is the truth. When ABC called and asked me to explain my 'egregious and unforgivable tweet,' I told them I thought Valerie Jarrett was white. And I also said, 'I'm willing to go on The View, Jimmy Kimmel, or whatever other show you want me to go on and explain that to my audience.'
- YouTube dialogue, July 2018 per Entertainment Tonight.
Quotes about BarrEdit
- I wish some of these so-called defenders of liberty would start to understand what freedom of speech is AND isn’t. Roseanne is allowed to say whatever she wants. It doesn’t mean @ABCNetwork needs to continue funding her TV show if her words are considered abhorrent.