Room and Bird
1951 film by Friz Freleng
- [Tweety goes into Sylvester's mouth and uses it as an elevator and comes up with a mouse]
- Tweety: Thomas Jefferson? He's not Pwesident anymore. He's dead!
- Mouse: Dead? I didn't even know he was sick.
- Desk Clerk: [on a loudspeaker] Attention, everyone, someone has pets in this house, and I want them outta here immediately!
- [Many animals run out of the hotel and Desk Clerk gets run over by them]
- Desk Clerk: I tawt I taw a putty tat!
- Tweety: [in a jar] You did! You did! You taw a putty tat, a moo-moo tow, a big gorilla, a giddyup horsey, and a wittle monkey.