Ronin is a 1998 film Action-Thriller film directed by John Frankenheimer.
- No questions. No answers. That's the business we're in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that's lesson number three.
- Everyone is your Brother, until the rent is due.
- All good things come to those who wait.
- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
- Sam: Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
- Vincent: Who taught you?
- Sam: I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.
- Deirdre: What exactly were you doing back here?
- Sam: Lady, I never walk into a place I don't know how to walk out of.
- Deirdre: Then why are you getting into that van?
- Sam: You know the reason.
- Jean-Pierre: The forty seven Ronin. Do you know it?
- Jean-Pierre: Forty seven samurai, whose master was betrayed and killed by another lord. They became ronin, masterless samurai, disgraced by another man's treachery. For three years they plotted, pretending to be thieves, mercenaries, even madmen. That I didn't have time to do, and then one night they struck, slipping into the castle of their lord's betrayer and killing him.
- Sam: Nice. I like that. My kind of job.
- Jean-Pierre: There's something more. All forty seven of them committed seppuku, ritual suicide, in the courtyard of the castle.
- Sam: Well, that I don't like so much.