American fashion designer and urban gardener
Ron Finley is an American fashion designer to professional athletes, also known as a proponent of healthy eating and gardening.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Ron Finley at TED2013 (2013)Edit
- South Central’s renegade gardener: Ron Finley at TED2013 blog.ted.com, 2013.02.27 Posted by: Helen Walters
- Growing your own food is like printing your own money.
- I refuse to be a part of this reality that was manufactured by other people; I manufactured my own reality
- I am an artist. Gardening is my graffiti. A graffiti artist beautifies walls; I beautify parkways and yards. I treat the garden as a piece of cloth and the plants and the trees are the embellishment of that cloth. You’d be surprised what soil can do if you let it be your canvas.
- Gardening is the most therapeutic and defiant act you can do, especially in the inner city, you get strawberries.