Romeo Must Die
2000 action movie directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dave (Matthew Harrison)Edit
- Trust me babe, if I say there is caviar in the hills, You bring the crackers
- Here's the deal, meatball: You let me go, I let you live.
- You're not only one who knows some shit
- Hey, brother... AMERICAN FOOTBALL!
- For you, killing your son was like running a over a dog in the street. Just something in your way.
- I'll let fate decide what to do with you. If the police don't get you, the other Chinese families will. Do what you will, Father, but this time, no one will go to prison for you.
- I can't hit a girl.
- People don't get soft in prison.
- Great country. Free cars.
- Look, I don't know how it is in China, but in America, if a girl is kicking your ass you do not have to be a gentleman.
- I'd have to see that.
- Yeah, well dead giveaway. Besides, you drive like crap
- Do I know you?
- Right, right. What's your name again? Something starts with an M...
- So, Ahkbar, tell me, is it true what they say about Hong Kong?
- You missed me? I'm gonna miss you when my father finds out you're here.
- I can take care of myself.
- Hey Dimsum, You's a real funny man.
- Name's Maurice....Bitch!
- Trish, I'm gonna find your Aaliyah-looking ass, I know where you work at!
- Where my drink, man?
- Some you win;.....and Dim Sum, You Lose...
- Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
- Like I told your punk ass before: I ain't selling shit.
- Sorry, Romeo, but you gotta die.
- Dang! That's some cold shit!