Robin Hood (2010 film)
2010 adventure movie by Ridley Scott
- Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become lions.
- If you thought it was hard getting wages from him when he was alive, try getting wages from a dead king.
- We can't repay our good luck with bad grace, it invites darkness.
- What has eighteen legs and isn't going anywhere?
- If you're building for the future, you need to keep your foundations strong, laws of the land enslave the people to a king who demands loyalty but offers nothing in return, I've been to the South of France, Palestine and back, you build a kingdom the same way you build a cathedral from the ground up!
Lady Marion LoxleyEdit
- Between a sheriff and a bishop, I wouldn't care to judge who's the greater curse on honest English folk...
- (Last lines) Greenwood became the outlaw's friend, orphan boys welcome, there was no tax, no tides, no rich, no poor, fair trades at the table, many wrongs to be righted in the country of King John, watch over us Walter.
- (To his mother, on his brother, Richard the Lionheart) Mother, your sainted son was an imbecile. And you have supported his every folly from here to Jerusalem and back! Yes, you... worshipped him, while the warrior lost territories, hard-won by his father. You kissed his picture while England had to pay four-years revenue to ransom him when he was captured! You are so much to blame as everyone for the wreckage which is my inheritance!