Robert Peter Williams (born February 13, 1974) is a British songwriter, singer and performer. He is one of the biggest pop stars in the UK and Europe; and often regarded as the greatest and most popular British singer of the past decade.
- I met Courtney Love and she said she'd like to sleep with me, but she couldn't cos of my "pop-star thing"… so I said to her I couldn't sleep with her either - cos of her 'ugly thing'...
- Interview with Chris Moyles, Radio One (2005)
Life Thru a Lens (1997)Edit
- The world could change in a second,
so I find the sunshine beckons me,
to open up the gate and dream.
- I look above, and I know
I'll always be blessed with love.
- Well tonight I'm gonna live for today, so come along for the ride,
I hope I'm old before I die.
- There'll be the same old faces,
in the same old places,
where my youth was well misspent,
but I toe the line and move in time,
to a town called no regrets.
- Hell is gone and heaven's here,
there’s nothing left for you to fear.
- I sit and talk to God, and he just laughs at my plans.
- I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to.
If I stop lying, I'll just disappoint you.
- I'm contemplating thinking about thinking…
but....it's overrated - just get another drink in!
- Come Undone
- All your friends think you're satisfied, but they can't see your soul, no, no, no...
- Screw you, I didn't like your taste anyway, I chose you,
That's all gone to waste, It's Saturday, I'll go out and find another you.
- I've sung some songs that were lame,
I've slept with girls on the game.
- I'm here to make money and get laid,
Yeah I'm a star but I'll fade.
- I'm glad that spending a night with me,
Guaranteed you celebrity.
- Oh I haven't got a clue what to do with you,
Jesus all the things my head is going through.
- How Peculiar