- The Japanese have a saying, "Fix the problem, not the blame." Find out what's fucked up and fix it. Nobody gets blamed. We're always after who fucked up. Their way is better.
- We may come from a fragmented MTV rap video culture, but they do not.
- Do you know what's true? When something sounds too good to be true, then it's not true.
- They say if you must resort to violence, then you've already lost.
- John Connor: We are playing that most American of games.
- Web Smith: Which is?
- John Connor: Catch-up.
- Bodyguard: You should know, I'm a black belt.
- John Connor: But of course you are, dear.
Last modified on 15 January 2011, at 22:38