war hero, and victim and hero of 9/11
Interview (July 1998)Edit
- Interview in New York (28 July 1998)
- We shouldn't have been deployed in Vietnam.
- We in America have been very fortunate. We've been blessed with a wonderful country and everything and wonderful resources.
- We're talking about no specific groups, no specific religions. For example, the Muslims. People have blamed the Muslims. The Muslims are honorable people; it's just small segments of fanatics and terrorists.
- We can't even straighten up our capital in terms of crime.
- Encyclopedic article on Rick Rescorla on Wikipedia