American comedian (1957-2007)
- An adult male human that attempts to mate frequently but spends most of its time alone.
- Referring to "Platypus Man"
- If you have a choice of selling shoes to ladies or giving birth to a flaming porcupine... look into that second, less painful career.
- They should just call it The Bad News. The bloodiest, most disgusting things that happened today packed into a half an hour, right before you go to bed. You thought you were scared before...
Showtime Triple Crowns of ComedyEdit
- The title of this movie should be "Here's a Fish. You're Stupid."
- On Jaws 4: The Revenge
A Big, Steaming Pile Of MeEdit
- There is an obesity epidemic. One out of every three Americans... weighs as much as the other two.
- Porno is just like any other drug; after a while you start building up a tolerance to it.
- Imagine my surprise when it turned out the main thing that I was qualified for was to get another degree and teach Political Science to other people, who would, in turn, teach it to other people! This wasn't higher education, this was Amway with a football team!
- A bunch of money-grubbin', greenhouse-gasing, seal-clubbing, oil-drilling, Bible-thumping, missile-firing, right-to-life-ing, lethal-injecting hypocrites. People whose idea of a good time is strapping a dead panda to a Lincoln Navigator and running over everybody in the gay parade.
- On the right wing
- A bunch of bong-smoking, America-bashing, flag-burning, yoga-posing, incense-burning, dolphin-saving, salmon-eating hypocrites. These are the sensitive, liberal people who are always yelling about people's freedom of speech and expression, unless you happen to say something that pisses them off.
- On the left wing
- Making this crowd happy is the second easiest job you could ever have. First easiest...whoever gets to put Michael Jackson in a witness chair and create "reasonable doubt." How hard can that be? I don't even have a law degree and I think I could get Michael Jackson, y'know? I would just go, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury... there he is! That's all I have. Y'all get a good look at my boy? See if you think he's capable of anything out of the ordinary. There he is." But it's a tough thing to prosecute Michael Jackson, y'know? Because everyone's entitled to a jury of their peers! You could run the vacuum up and down the gene pool 24/7 without suckin' up this much of whatever that has become. He has no peers. He's peerless. So why am I pickin' on poor little mutated Michael Jackson? Because Michael Jackson is a cautionary tale for the rest of us, folks. Michael Jackson is what happens when you keep fixin' it until it's broke!
- This is the guy I'll be thinking about when I put a gun to My head.
- On an elderly man in the front row who had fallen asleep.
Comedy Central Presents (2002)Edit
- I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend.