American football player (born 1980)
- Shit Happens...
- 2005 Chicago Bears-Arrow Pointing Up?
- After breaking his ankle in a preseason game
- I've never played so bad and still won.
- Addressing the Media after a miraculously comeback against the Arizona Cardinals 
- It's frustrating when some of you guys don't put too much thought into it and you're just trying to go off the fans' reaction or you don't know much about what we're doing on offense. Just realizing how ignorant some of you guys are -- and I don't mean that necessarily in a bad way. I mean, like just understanding that you may not be correct and accepting that fact and not paying attention to it much.
- Grossman retaliates at his critics.
- 'Ignorant' remark trails Rex
- I love the organization. They drafted me. A lot of bad things have happened to me since I’ve been here with injuries and things, but the 2006 season was a special one. We almost completed the ultimate goal. I want to finish that. I want to finish what I started and I want to be a Bear for the rest of my life.
- Grossman talks about his future with the Bears in 2008
- Grossman agrees to one-year contract with Bears
About Rex GrossmanEdit
- Rex is our quarterback... He's not as accurate as he needs to be and he turned the ball over, but we've won with him. There's a difference between perception and reality, and the reality is, we're 10-2 with Rex. When we win the division title, I'm not going to tell you about all the things we're going to do to change what we have going right now. Because there's not a lot
- "When the storm came, he stepped up. You’re going to go through storms; you can’t get away from them. It’s how you handle them, and what our team got a chance to see is how our leader handled the storm. He handled it well and steadied the ship."
- "Besides him and Cedric [Benson], I don’t think there’s been two people criticized more probably in the NFL"
- -Teammate Bernard Berrian
- "We've got a quarterback who comes in off the bench and leads us to a victory, and they boo [Rex Grossman] right out of the gate," Poor guy. Lucky for him he's resilient and he came back and led us to two scoring drives. But man, it's tough."