Return of the Living Dead Part II
1988 film by Ken Wiederhorn
- Directed and written by Ken Wiederhorn.
Just when you thought it was safe to be dead. (taglines)
- Ed: You're right, there's a chill in the air tonight. Fifty-eight years old, can't be too careful in this weather.
- Joey: [pointing to coffin] Yeah, you'll end up in one of those.
- Ed: Uh-uh. Not me. You'll never find me in one of these. I'm gonna get me cremated.
- Joey: You're just afraid that some old creep like you is gonna come along and steal your head.
- Ed: Watch your tongue, boy, if you like this job!
- Joey: Like this job?
- Jesse Wilson: Hello? Hello, is there anybody out there? Come in, come in. Can you hear me? Is anybody out there? Hello? Can you tell us where to go?
- Special Zombie: Come to the hospital.
- Jesse Wilson: Sure, we'll be right there!
- Doc Mandel: Hold it, hold it! Uh, pardon me, but would you mind telling me who the President of the United States is?
- Special Zombie: Um, Harry Truman.
- Jesse Wilson: Who's Harry Truman?
- Tom Essex: They want brains, we'll give them brains.
- Just when you thought it was safe to be dead.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|