single establishment which prepares and serves food, located in building
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Someone should not be able to walk into a restaurant and order a plate of an endangered species
- The way people treat restaurant staff is, I think, a kind of poker tell, revealing a person's character.
- Rachel Cooke, "Never trust anyone who is rude to a waiter" (15 June 2013), The Guardian
- You can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she treats the waiter.
- Del Jones, "CEOs say how you treat a waiter can predict a lot about character" (17 April 2006), USA Today