Nigerian film actress and producer
- I had a great time in Dubai when I went on vacation.
- Her most memorable travel experience (4 November 2018)
- I don’t really know much about their culture but I know it’s a Muslim country and they take their religion very seriously. I also noticed that they don’t easily mix with foreigners, especially black people.
- If you want to travel anywhere, be it within the country or outside, make sure you have enough money. Also, if you are travelling abroad, make sure your documents are correct and you are travelling through the legal means.
- When I came to the industry, I thought it was going to be easy and that I would just come and there would be rules and that’s just it. But it wasn’t easy, as it was difficult and roles weren’t coming, nothing was happening and nobody believed in anybody as they didn’t believe in wasting their time on who they are not sure of.
- Earlier challenges she faced in the movie industry (5 January 2019)
- When I’m off the set I’m still Regina and if being a celebrity has done anything for me, it’s to be a better me.
- How she copes with fame (2019)
- I see myself as a better person, as the plan of God for me is a better one. I know where he wants to place me is better.
- How she sees herself (2019)
- Like I don’t get, aren’t we supposed to be the ones with a very tender and compassionate hearts? How come we are stone hearted, why are we doing this for goodness sake ? or how do we even start to explain all this wicked acts by women.
- Acting is make-believe, so you have to be comfortable when you’re doing it and you also have to take into consideration that our society does not really support some things; they may just condemn you for doing some things but that does not mean we would not do it. We only have to be considerate when we’re doing it.
- Expressing one's craft (16 May)
- I was in my 20’s with two kids. I was sitting down there with zero balance. We had spent everything we had trying to save their father’s life. Not even a good cloth on me.
- Yes, if the right man comes along.
- I am a very beautiful lady that is single and searching indicate interest in the comment section.
- Her desire to date again (4 June)
- Entertainers influence people. Or, why do you think business owners pay entertainers to influence the sale of their products? Let’s not be biased. We have some die-hard fans and they would support whichever politician we are behind.
- If we reject money from these politicians, they will start to see us as serious people. I will start campaigning on my page, imploring people not to sell their votes.