Rebecca Lim Hui Ling (born September 26, 1986) is a Singaporean actress. She is well known for starring in several Singaporean English and Chinese TV dramas.
- The only thing I can say is, I'm not someone who draws a very clear line. I'm actually a very forgiving person. Once the trust is broken, it's difficult for me to mend the trust. I'm also someone who really believes that action speaks louder than words.
- Not everybody is meant to stay in your life till the end, you know, and everyone is there in certain points in your life to teach you different lessons or to show you something that you haven't seen before. And some really just come and go, and don't leave any impressions or footprints in your life as well. So, people come and go, and as of now, even though I don't have many friends, I have my family and I have a career that I thoroughly enjoy, so I'm very grateful for my life right now.
- I definitely like myself more as I grow older, and there’s no way I would want to return to my younger days of people pleasing and uncertainty. But the journey doesn’t end here. I wish to be more courageous, to have the courage to live life more fully, stand up for what I believe in and fight for who I’ll eventually fall in love with.
- You know, I used to think that immersing myself into a full day of emotions would help me get into character. But it didn’t really work for me and I’d be extremely drained by the time I got on set. I think being authentic in your acting, enjoying the moment and believing your character’s story is very important.
- It’s a very bad thing that I throw tantrums in front of my family. Sometimes I’m not appreciative of what they do, like the small things. But at the end of the day, your family are the people who accept you for who you are.
- I mean, I’m getting better now that I’m in my 30s. But in my 20s, I was very shy. Very, very shy. I wouldn’t initiate a conversation.