Reba (TV series)
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.01]
- 1.2 The Honeymoon’s Over Or Now What [1.02]
- 1.3 Someone’s At the Gyno With Reba [1.03]
- 1.4 You Make Me Sick [1.04]
- 1.5 The Steaks Are High [1.05]
- 1.6 The Man and the Moon [1.06]
- 1.7 Tea and Antipathy [1.07]
- 1.8 Don't Know Much About History [1.08]
- 1.9 Every Picture Tells a Story [1.09]
- 1.10 When Good Credit Goes Bad [1.10]
- 1.11 Meet the Parents [1.11]
- 1.12 A Mid-Semester's Night Dream [1.12]
- 1.13 Brock's Swan Song [1.13]
- 1.14 The Story of a Divorce [1.14]
- 1.15 You May Kick the Bride [1.15]
- 1.16 Vanny Dearest [1.16]
- 1.17 He's Having a Baby [1.17]
- 1.18 She Works Hard for Their Money [1.18]
- 1.19 Labor of Love [1.19]
- 1.20 The King and I [1.20]
- 1.21 Up a Treehouse Without a Paddle [1.21]
- 1.22 It Ain't Over Until The Redhead Sings [1.22]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 House Rules [2.01]
- 2.2 Skating Away [2.02]
- 2.3 Proud Reba [2.03]
- 2.4 Reba Works for Brock [2.04]
- 2.5 It's Jake's Party, Cry if You Want to [2.05]
- 2.6 Safe Dating [2.06]
- 2.7 Mommy Nearest [2.07]
- 2.8 Switch [2.08]
- 2.9 Ring-a-Ding [2.09]
- 2.10 Cookies for Santa [2.10]
- 2.11 A Moment in Time [2.11]
- 2.12 The Rings [2.12]
- 2.13 The Vasectomy [2.13]
- 2.14 Seeing Red [2.14]
- 2.15 Terry Holliway [2.15]
- 2.16 Valentine's Day [2.16]
- 2.17 The Feud [2.17]
- 2.18 And the Grammy Goes To... [2.18]
- 2.19 The Wall [2.19]
- 2.20 The Best Defense [2.20]
- 2.21 For Sale, Cheap [2.21]
- 2.22 The Will [2.22]
- 2.23 Location, Location, Location [2.23]
- 2.24 Your Place or Mine? [2.24]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 She's Leaving Home, Bye Bye [3.01]
- 3.2 War and Peace [3.02]
- 3.3 The Best and the Blondest [3.03]
- 3.4 Spies Like Reba [3.04]
- 3.5 Calling the Pot Brock [3.05]
- 3.6 Encounters [3.06]
- 3.7 The Ghost and Mrs. Hart [3.07]
- 3.8 The Cat's Meow [3.08]
- 3.9 Regarding Henry [3.09]
- 3.10 The Great Race [3.10]
- 3.11 All Growed Up [3.11]
- 3.12 The United Front [3.12]
- 3.13 To Tell You the Truth [3.13]
- 3.14 Brock's Mulligan [3.14]
- 3.15 The Shirt Off My Back [3.15]
- 3.16 Sister Act [3.16]
- 3.17 Fight or Flight [3.17]
- 3.18 The Big Fix-Up [3.18]
- 3.19 The Good Girl [3.19]
- 3.20 Happy Pills [3.20]
- 3.21 Girls' Night Out [3.21]
- 3.22 Core Focus [3.22]
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 The Accidental Role Model [4.01]
- 4.2 Mother's Intuition [4.02]
- 4.3 The Two Girl Theory [4.03]
- 4.4 Van's Agent [4.04]
- 4.5 Surprise [4.05]
- 4.6 Couples' Therapy [4.06]
- 4.7 All Fore One [4.07]
- 4.8 Hello, I Must Be Going [4.08]
- 4.9 Thanksgiving [4.09]
- 4.10 No Boys Upstairs [4.10]
- 4.11 Diamond Jim Brady [4.11]
- 4.12 Reba and the Nanny [4.12]
- 4.13 Date of Mirth [4.13]
- 4.14 Reba the Realtor [4.14]
- 4.15 Flowers for Van [4.15]
- 4.16 Who Killed Brock? [4.16]
- 4.17 The Pageant of Grandmas [4.17]
- 4.18 Reba's Rules of Real Estate [4.18]
- 4.19 Driving Miss Kyra [4.19]
- 4.20 Go Far [4.20]
- 4.21 Help Wanted [4.21]
- 4.22 Hello, My Name is Cheyenne [4.22]
- 5 Season 5
- 5.1 Where There's Smoke [5.01]
- 5.2 Reba and The One [5.2]
- 5.3 As Is [5.3]
- 5.4 And God Created Van [5.4]
- 5.5 No Good Deed [5.5]
- 5.6 Best Li'l Haunted House in Texas [5.6]
- 5.7 Have Your Cake [5.7]
- 5.8 Grannies Gone Wild [5.8]
- 5.9 Invasion [5.9]
- 5.10 Issues [5.10]
- 5.11 Brock's Got Stones [5.11]
- 5.12 Parenting with Puppets [5.12]
- 5.13 Don't Mess with Taxes [5.13]
- 5.14 The Goodbye Guy [5.14]
- 5.15 The Trouble with Dr. Hunky [5.15]
- 5.16 Money Blues [5.16]
- 5.17 Reba the Landlord [5.17]
- 5.18 The Blonde Leading the Blind [5.18]
- 5.19 Here We Go Again [5.19]
- 5.20 Red Alert [5.20]
- 5.21 Two Weddings and a Funeral [5.21]
- 5.22 Reba's Heart [5.22]
- 6 Season 6
- 6.1 Let's Get Physical [6.01]
- 6.2 Just Business [6.02]
- 6.3 Trading Spaces [6.03]
- 6.4 Roll with It [6.04]
- 6.5 The Break-Up [6.05]
- 6.6 Sweet Child O' Mine [6.06]
- 6.7 Locked and Loaded [6.07]
- 6.8 As We Forgive Those... [6.08]
- 6.9 Bullets Over Brock [6.09]
- 6.10 Cheyenne's Rival [6.10]
- 6.11 She's With the Band [6.11]
- 6.12 The Housewarming [6.12]
- 6.13 The Kids Are Alright [6.13]
- 7 External links
- Dr. Peters: Okay, why don't we begin with the custody arrangements?
- Cheyenne: Oh, I wanna live with Dad.
- Jake: I wanna stay with Mom.
- Kyra: Is boot camp an option?
- Kyra: Barbra Jean's pregnant?!
- Jake: I thought Cheyenne was pregnant!
- Cheyenne: Shut up, Jake!
- Kyra: Back off. He's just a stupid kid.
- Jake: I'm not stupid. She left the pregnancy test in the trash can.
- Reba: Why is it we're the only family in Texas without a gun?
- Kyra: So when Daddy marries Barbra Jean, what am I supposed to call her anyway?
- Reba: You're not supposed to call her anything, when you see her at the Wal-Mart, just point to her and say, "There she is. The woman who stole my daddy."
- Brock: Reba, I have to marry her!
- Reba: Have to? The only reason you'd have to marry her is-- Oh my God!
- Cheyenne: Dad! How could you!?
- Kyra: Don't worry, Mom, I know all about birth control.
- Reba: Oh, really? And what age is it appropriate for a young lady to become sexually active?
- Kyra: 40.
- Reba: Have I mentioned you're my favorite?
- Barbra Jean: There she is, the mother of the bride.
- Reba: (crying) You were only supposed to bring the ice.
- Reba: Momma's got a dark side
- Cheyenne: Getting married is so much fun! We should have done this in our junior year!
- Reba: No, honey you were smart to wait.
The Honeymoon’s Over Or Now What [1.02]Edit
- Barbra Jean: God created women to carry babies and men to carry footballs.
- (Everyone turns and looks at Brock)
- Dr. Susan Peters: You are just precious.
- Reba: My parents gave this pillow to Brock and me for our third aniversary.
- Kyra: Well, we know it's not a magic pillow.
- Cheyenne: I need to wear something that says: "Mrs. Montgomery."
- Kyra: How about a t-shirt that says: "I'm with Stupid?"
- Reba: Nothing says eternal love like the pooka.
- Reba [to Cheyenne]: So how are you doing in here?
- Cheyenne: Good, Van fell between the beds, once when we weren't even doing anything!
- Reba: I really gotta stop asking questions...
- Van: It doesn't matter where we sleep just as long as I'm with my wife.
- Cheyenne: My husband.
- Kyra: My lunch.
- Reba [to Brock]: When you knocked up your hygienist, you lost the right to touch my muffins!
Someone’s At the Gyno With Reba [1.03]Edit
- (Jake is playing with a uterus model at the gynecologist's office)
- Brock: Jake, put down the uterus, it's not a toy.
- (After Cheyenne didn't say anything about how Van decorated the room)
- Kyra: Well, that sucked!
- Reba: Tell me about it!
- Cheyenne: (as she opens the fridge, which is full of food) There is like nothing in here!
- Cheyenne: Do you think Dad would care about what kind of bedspread is on the bed?!
- Reba: It's obvious that your father doesn't care about what's on his bed!
You Make Me Sick [1.04]Edit
- Van [to Cheyenne]: I want you to stop vomiting.
- Cheyenne: If I could control it I'd do it on you right now.
- Van: Coach said B.J. was only sick for one day and do you know why that is?
- Cheyenne: I don't know, something to do with Jesus?
- Reba: There's no teenage orgy on our lawn. There's a couple frisky squirrels but I just tell Jake they're dancing.
- Jake: Mom, singing's lame.
The Steaks Are High [1.05]Edit
- Reba (looks at her watch): It's 5:00 AM, somebody better whack me with a mallet.
- Van: See...Mrs. H, I'm "Player of the Week."
- Reba: So I heard...Ungawa
- Reba (after agreeing to Van's plea that she host the team's steak dinner): Boy he sure makes it hard to say no.
- Cheyenne (smiling suggestively): Tell me about it.
- Kyra: Mom, you hold them down and I'll whack them with the mallet!
- Cheyenne: It's Marci & Luanne. They're on the drill team.
- Kyra: Mom, you hold them down and I'll whack them with the mallet!
The Man and the Moon [1.06]Edit
- Brock: Why is your blouse all wet?
- Reba: I entered a wet blouse contest.
- Cheyenne: What if the baby logs on one day and sees this?
- Reba: Don't worry. By the time the baby is old enough to log on, there will be a whole new crop of butts out there.
Tea and Antipathy [1.07]Edit
- Cheyenne: Mom, you rolled Van's socks into a ball.
- Reba: What am I supposed to do with them? Make puppets?
- Cheyenne: He likes them folded, otherwise they droop.
- Reba: Things droop, Cheyenne. You'll learn that in life.
- Reba: Van's mom never sits at the table. She might accidentally eat something.
- Reba: [to Cheyenne] I have an idea, why don't you go shopping and pick up your husband's special milk?
- Cheyenne: [laughing] I'm a married woman now. I don't have time to go grocery shopping.
Don't Know Much About History [1.08]Edit
- Reba: [to Van] Let me help you study.
- Van: It won't help, Mrs. H.
- Reba: Let's give it a try. Let me see that. Well, I can see the trouble started early. You spelled your name wrong.
- Van: Shoot! I knew that one!
- Reba: Life doesn't always turn out the way you thought it would. I always thought I'd be a singer.
- Brock: Who fought the War of 1812?
- Van: Soldiers.
- Brock: Which soldiers?
- Van: I have to know their names!?
- Cheyenne: No, which country?
- Van: Oh! I have no idea.
Every Picture Tells a Story [1.09]Edit
- Reba: Kyra, Cheyenne just felt the baby move.
- Kyra: It's probably just gas.
- Cheyenne: I don't get gas.
- Kyra: We shared a room.
- Reba: Lori Ann Garner!
- Lori Ann: Reba Las Vegas!
- Lori Ann: [to Reba] Catch me up. How's the divorce going?
- Reba: Well, right now we're at the "dissolution of property" stage.
- Lori Ann: Two words of advice: kill him. I took Robert for everything he had.
- Reba: And he deserved it, sleeping with your housekeeper.
- Lori Ann: No, That was John, husband number two. I kinda miss him and so does my housekeeper.
- Van: [to Cheyenne] I told you I'm not going maternity shopping again. Those women look at me like they know what I did.
- Cheyenne: But I need clothes that make it clear I'm pregnant, not fat.
When Good Credit Goes Bad [1.10]Edit
- Reba: Brock, you can't have two wives at the same time. They even made a law about it!
- Brock: See, my lawyer told me about this form that you can sign, saying that I can get married before our divorce is actually final.
- Reba: You want me to sign a permission slip for bigamy?
- Brock: [to Reba] I know that Barbra Jean asking you to be the maid of honor was a little much, but we do need someone to sing.
- Reba: I don't think you like the song I'd pick.
Meet the Parents [1.11]Edit
- Van: It's a heart keychain?
- Cheyenne: It's because you hold the key to my heart.
- Reba: [to Brock] If you don't come over, my parents are going to think there's something wrong with this family!
- Kyra: Hello?
A Mid-Semester's Night Dream [1.12]Edit
- Mrs. Hodge: The policy of this school has always been that sex doesn't exist.
- Reba: How's that working for you?
- Brock: Reba, how could you start working without consulting me?!
- Reba: Excuse me, aren't we getting a divorce?
- Brock: I just don't like the idea about turning Kyra and Jake into latchkey kids.
- Reba: [to Kyra] I smell your influence here.
- Kyra: It was latchkey that gave it away, wasn't it?
Brock's Swan Song [1.13]Edit
- Reba: Where is John D now?
- 'Brock: Oh, I don't know, Reba. I'm not a religious man.
- Barbara Jean: [to Jake] Do you miss your grandpa?
- Jake: I don't really remember him.
- Barbara Jean: That's okay, you'll meet him again someday.
- Jake: How?
- Barbara Jean: Well, when you die, you'll go to Heaven and meet other people who have died. Everyone from Adam and Eve to Frank Sinatra!
The Story of a Divorce [1.14]Edit
- Lori Ann: [to Reba] Here's one. Pilot. Looks great in a uniform. It'll be a chance for you to join the mile high club!
- Reba: I'm already a member.
- Lori Ann: Married, dead, gay, gay, gay...
- Reba: Three of them are gay?
- Lori Ann: No, just the one, but he came out in a big way.
You May Kick the Bride [1.15]Edit
- Reba: Brock, I'm the ex-wife. "Ex" as in, "ex"-cuse me, I'm not interested.
- Jake: [to BJ] You look like a giant marshmallow!
- Cheyenne [while talking about BJ]: She says the bow is supposed draw attention away from the baby.
- Reba: I'm sorry, did you say something? I couldn't take my eyes of that bow.
Vanny Dearest [1.16]Edit
- Sue Montgomery: Vanny!
- Van: Mommy!
- Cheyenne: Shoot me.
- Cheyenne: Look at this. You can actually have a baby underwater.
- Van: I hear whales do that.
- Cheyenne: Was that a slam?
He's Having a Baby [1.17]Edit
- Reba: Where was that man when we were married? What were we? Your practice family?
- Maya: [to Van] Didn't you have a different Mommy last time?
- Reba: His Mommy has a paper due. I'm his Mommy's Mommy.
She Works Hard for Their Money [1.18]Edit
Labor of Love [1.19]Edit
- Brock: [to Reba] Dear Lord, we have to get to the hospital before she names that baby Jesus.
- Barbra Jean: I think my water broke.
- Reba: Oh, no! You're sitting on my purse!
The King and I [1.20]Edit
- Reba: So the priest left during confession?
- Lori Ann: All I said was that he had nice eyes!
- Reba: You are a desperate, desperate woman.
- Brock: Look on the bright side. It's prom night and we don't have to worry about our daughter getting pregnant.
Up a Treehouse Without a Paddle [1.21]Edit
- Reba: You do know that you conceived this child when Brock and I were still married.
- Barbra Jean: I don't mind.
- Cheyenne: I wore two different shoes to school today because I can't see my feet. [everyone laughs]
- Reba: Okay, that's not funny.
- Kyra: Not as funny as watching her get out of a chair. [everyone starts laughing again]
- Van [after getting hit in the crotch with a board] Okay, that's only funny if you're expecting it...
It Ain't Over Until The Redhead Sings [1.22]Edit
- Reba: This is Cheyenne and Van's graduation day!
- Kyra: This is me gagging on Cheyenne and Van's graduation day!
- Cheyenne: I'm a mommy.
- Van: I'm a daddy.
- Kyra: You two sure catch on fast.
House Rules [2.01]Edit
- Reba: What kind of a moron can't make toast?
- Brock: Apologize to Barbra Jean.
- Reba: Hold on a second. [goes outside and looks up]
- Brock: What are you doing?
- Reba: Checking for flying pigs.
Skating Away [2.02]Edit
- Van: Mrs. H., you have to maintain a "C"- average. Who do you think I am, Albert Weinstein?
- Reba: Van, I think you mean Albert Einstein.
- Van: No, I mean Albert Weinstein. He was the smart kid in the senior class. [sarcastically] Wow, Einstein!
- Reba: [to Kyra] We'll skate, we'll play Candy Land, we'll go down to the river and shoot rats if you want.
Proud Reba [2.03]Edit
- Reba: Well, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a job. [everyone laughs; Reba has a serious look on her face]
- Cheyenne: Oh, you were serious?
Reba Works for Brock [2.04]Edit
- Kyra: Mom, what's with the smiley face sticker?
- Reba: Don't ask.
- Brock: You know, Barbara Jean wants us to work out more than anyone. She considers you a friend.
- Reba: Why?! Why does she like me so much!
- Brock: Everyone likes you, Reba. That's your curse.
- Reba: Look, Brock, I'm just trying to do my job. So, your 3:00 teeth cleaning is waiting on you, at 4:00, you got a root canal and at 7:00, you should have sex with your wife. Coffee?
- Brock: D-did you just say what I think you said??
- Reba: Well, I must have, my whole mouth's just gone numb!
It's Jake's Party, Cry if You Want to [2.05]Edit
- Kyra: I thought you said Barbra Jean is where brain cells go when they die.
- Reba [to Cheyenne] Hey. I brought you a corner piece.
- Cheyenne: I don't feel like eating cake right now.
- Reba: [sits down next to Cheyenne] But you always like a corner piece. I remember when you were little...
- Cheyenne: My baby is crying, Mom. [A tear falls down her cheek]
- Reba: Oh, I thought that was Van.
- Reba: Cheyenne, I know this is tough.
- Cheyenne: Really you do??
- Reba: Yeah, sweetie. I do. I remember sitting outside your door fretting the same way, but I knew in my heart it was the best thing for you.
- Cheyenne: Well, it doesn't feel right in my heart. You know all these things that are supposed to be the right things to do, in the morning when I leave her to go to school, when I come home and she's all ready in bed, and when I have to study French Philosophy instead of playing peek-a-boo with her, well, they just don't feel right, Mom. Not to me.
Safe Dating [2.06]Edit
- Van: What's up with the teenager?
- Reba: I don't know, she's been awful moody lately. I can't figure out why.
- Van: Thirteen-year-old girl, could be anything. School, friends, stock market.
- Greg: Greg Hewitt, Dylan's father.
- Reba: Reba Hart, Kyra's nightmare.
- Kyra: [to Reba about Dylan] I don't like him anymore. He's a huge crybaby. At first I thought he was sensitive, but he's a huge crybaby. He's cries at the drop of a hat. I mean literally. His hat dropped and he burst into tears.
Mommy Nearest [2.07]Edit
- Reba: Barbra Jean, get out of my house.
- Reba: I bet he cried! Did he cry like a little school girl?
- Barbra Jean: More like whimpers really. [makes whimpering sounds]
- Brock: [about Reba dating again] Actually, I think you should do it.
- Reba and Lori Ann: What!?
- Brock: Yeah, it's been long enough. You deserve to be happy.
- Reba: So, you two agree that I should go out?
- Brock and Lori Ann: Yeah.
- Reba: Well, if you two agree on something, then maybe I should do it!
- Kyra: [about babysitting Jake] It's not fair! Why can't you babysit Jake?! I mean, you're married with a kid. I still have a life!
- Cheyenne: What is the big deal? I used to babysit you all the time!
- Kyra: Yeah, right! You used to stick me in my room while you sat on the couch making out with your boyfriend!
- Cheyenne: [smiles] Oh, right!
- Kyra: Hurry up and open the door. I want to meet my new daddy.
- Reba: I don't think people should ring-a-ding to see if they fall in love, I think people should ring-a-ding because they're already in love.
- Brock: Kyra, we are not leaving!
- Kyra: Why don't you just give me the room key and I'll go watch the moving picture box.
- Cheyenne: Mom, you can relax. You have a great body.
Reba: Oh. Well, this is an awkward mother-daughter moment.
- Cheyenne [to Reba] Mom, don't worry. I'm sure he thinks you look great naked.
- Reba: I think your father is ready to go! [starts pushing Cheyenne through the door]
- Cheyenne: What are you so freaked out about? We can talk about stuff like his.
- Reba: Cheyenne, stop! This is none of your business. You are my child, not my girlfriend. I appreciate your interest and that you think Brian has a "hot" body, but this isn't something I'm comfortable talking to you about.
- Cheyenne: Mom, I may be your daughter, but I am also a married woman. I think this is great as long as you two are being careful. You are being careful, right?
- Reba: Cheyenne! Yes! Very careful! 100% fool-proof careful!
- Cheyenne: Oh. I just thought...
- Reba: No!
- Cheyenne: Not even a little bit?
- Reba: I don't fully understand that question, but no.
Cookies for Santa [2.10]Edit
- Reba: [to Brock] I didn't buy a bike, you butt!
- Barbra Jean: What can I do?
- Reba: Well, you can stand out on the front porch and monitor the weather.
A Moment in Time [2.11]Edit
- Reba: Don't worry about Kyra. She's at that age where she doesn't want to be part of the family anymore. You hit that age at about 40, right, Brock?
- Brock: Reba, you're making a big mistake.
- Reba: Said the man who married Barbra Jean.
- Barbra Jean: Wow. The last time I was video-taped in a bedroom, I didn't know about it.
The Rings [2.12]Edit
- Reba: You gave Cheyenne a beautiful ring.
- Van: Even better. I gave her a love for inexpensive jewelry!
- Barbra Jean: Brock got me this engagement ring. I think some old lady died and it's an antiquity.
- Reba: That's my ring!
- Kyra: Wearing an engagement ring from a ruined marriage? That's like wearing the clothes of a dead person.
The Vasectomy [2.13]Edit
- Reba: Which is why you are going to find a 30-page essay named "Teenagers having babies is stupid, stupid, stupid."
- Kyra: It's a shame that speedy isn't going to greet you at the door anymore.
- Reba: [opens the door] Barbra Jean? Have you been standing here?
- Barbra Jean: Yes! For 30 minutes.
- Reba: Okay. [closes the door]
Seeing Red [2.14]Edit
Terry Holliway [2.15]Edit
Valentine's Day [2.16]Edit
The Feud [2.17]Edit
And the Grammy Goes To... [2.18]Edit
The Wall [2.19]Edit
The Best Defense [2.20]Edit
For Sale, Cheap [2.21]Edit
The Will [2.22]Edit
Location, Location, Location [2.23]Edit
- Reba: I told Kyra she can't go to England, she was sad and I threw up a cookie.
- Reba: Kyra! It's not funny that you're going England. It's exciting! And all that because you are a good student and you like drinking tea.
- Reba: [to Cheyenne] Do you know what I'm doing? I'm making macaroni and cheese. Do you know why I'm making macaroni and cheese? Because it's Kyra's favorite, and somehow I have to tell her that she doesn't get to go on a trip that she wants and deserves to go on because I have to bail you out again. And I have to do that with macaroni and cheese!
- Cheyenne: Mom, I promise I'll take all the courses that I dropped.
- Reba: Why don't you find a course that gets your head out of your butt?
- Van: I don't think they have one or else my counselor would've told me about it.
Your Place or Mine? [2.24]Edit
- Reba: I'm looking for my gun. Did you know that you can see Barbra Jean's house from here?
- Reba: You know, Barbra Jean, you don't have to lean through my window. You can get completely off my property.
- Reba: So that's why you bought a four-bedroom house! So Kyra could move in!
- Brock: No! We needed a room for Henry.
- Barbra Jean: And I'm thinking of turning the spare bedroom into a library!
- Reba: Well, that'll be one lonely book!
She's Leaving Home, Bye Bye [3.01]Edit
War and Peace [3.02]Edit
The Best and the Blondest [3.03]Edit
Spies Like Reba [3.04]Edit
Calling the Pot Brock [3.05]Edit
The Ghost and Mrs. Hart [3.07]Edit
The Cat's Meow [3.08]Edit
Regarding Henry [3.09]Edit
The Great Race [3.10]Edit
All Growed Up [3.11]Edit
The United Front [3.12]Edit
To Tell You the Truth [3.13]Edit
Brock's Mulligan [3.14]Edit
The Shirt Off My Back [3.15]Edit
Sister Act [3.16]Edit
- Reba: Did that seem weird to you?
- Barbra Jean: Yeah, why?
- Reba: Because Kyra faked being sick. She's never faked being sick before! She's faked being well just so she can go to school!
- Barbra Jean: Wow, I am so easily fooled. I wonder if those kids are really blind. You know, I think some of them are just lazy.
- Barbara Jean: It's always the bullies, or the jocks, or preps. The nerds aren't all that friendly, either!
- Reba (to Kyra, ignoring Barbra Jean): How long has this been going on?
- Barbra Jean: My whole life!
- Reba: Kyra, why would you hit someone?
- Cheyenne: It's how she shows affection!
- Kyra: Yeah, that's right. Why don't come over here for a hug?
- Brock: Kyra, when things get tough, you have to stick with them. (Reba gives him a look) WELL AT LEAST I DIDN'T HIT ANYONE!
- Reba: Kyra! What did this girl do to get you to snap?
- Kyra: SHE CALLED CHEYENNE A SLUT! She called Cheyenne a slut, so I punched her, ok?
- Cheyenne: Oh my gosh, my psycho sister loves me!
- Barbra Jean: Kyra, there are two ways you can deal with bullies: You can either hide in a bush till they forget about you, or you can buy them presents. Oh, that reminds me Reba, I picked you up something nice at the mall.
- Barbra Jean: No, you can't talk to her teacher! Otherwise, you'll be smashed into a locker with chalk up your nose and duct tape in your hair!
- Brock: Oh honey, I'm sorry. I wish I could've been there to protect you.
- Reba: Except you were 34.
- Cheyenne: So she didn't call me a slut?
- Kyra: No, she called you a slut, a loser, and a teenage baby-machine.
- Cheyenne: You could have just said yes!
- Cheyenne: It takes one to know one, except I'm not one, but if I was one, then she would have to be one too.
- Kyra: (about going shopping with Cheyenne) Mom, I have something to confess, and if you ever tell anyone, I'll deny it and I'll never tell you anything again.
- Reba: What?
- Kyra: I actually had a good time with her! (covers her mouth in surprise)
- Cheyenne: So what did you like most about talking to me?
- Kyra: All the words you mispronounced.
- Kyra (to Cheyenne): All the times you weren't hugging me. I actually like talking to you. (Cheyenne goes forward to hug Kyra) All the times you WEREN'T hugging me!
Fight or Flight [3.17]Edit
The Big Fix-Up [3.18]Edit
The Good Girl [3.19]Edit
Happy Pills [3.20]Edit
Girls' Night Out [3.21]Edit
Core Focus [3.22]Edit
The Accidental Role Model [4.01]Edit
Mother's Intuition [4.02]Edit
The Two Girl Theory [4.03]Edit
Van's Agent [4.04]Edit
Couples' Therapy [4.06]Edit
All Fore One [4.07]Edit
Hello, I Must Be Going [4.08]Edit
No Boys Upstairs [4.10]Edit
Diamond Jim Brady [4.11]Edit
Reba and the Nanny [4.12]Edit
Date of Mirth [4.13]Edit
Reba the Realtor [4.14]Edit
Flowers for Van [4.15]Edit
Who Killed Brock? [4.16]Edit
The Pageant of Grandmas [4.17]Edit
Reba's Rules of Real Estate [4.18]Edit
Driving Miss Kyra [4.19]Edit
Go Far [4.20]Edit
Help Wanted [4.21]Edit
Hello, My Name is Cheyenne [4.22]Edit
- Cheyenne: Mom, Dad... I have great news... I'm an alcoholic!
- (Everyone stares at her)
- Van: I'm having a beer.
- Brock: What's wrong, Van? Are you on the wagon?
- Van: Yes! And they shouldn't call it a wagon because wagons are fun!
- Cheyenne: You probably think this sounds really weird.
- Reba: No, baby, I don't.....I think it sounds like A DRINKING PROBLEM!
- Cheyenne: But I don't WANT a drinking problem!
- Reba: I don't want Barbra Jean living down the street from me either, but crapstorms happen!
- Cheyenne (thinks): What am I gonna do?
- Reba: The first thing you are gonna do is put the drink down..(points to the counter; Cheyenne sets down her drink)
- Reba (walks to Cheyenne): Here's the second thing. (hugs her)
- Cheyenne: I'm scared Mom, I really am.
- Reba: I know, baby.
Where There's Smoke [5.01]Edit
- Cheyenne: I do not think smoking is that bad for you... I think tobacco is a vegetable.
- Van [to Cheyenne]: Hey, can I have one of those vitamins? Give me a Wilma and a Dino. No, I had a Dino yesterday, make it a Barney.
- Cheyenne: No. Van those vitamins aren't for you.
- Van: What'd you mean they're not for....are these chick vitamins? Will I grow boobs?
- Cheyenne: No. Ok, I'm going to tell you something but you cannot repeat it. They're called Disulfiram.
- Van: You're right, I can't repeat that.
Reba and The One [5.2]Edit
As Is [5.3]Edit
And God Created Van [5.4]Edit
No Good Deed [5.5]Edit
Best Li'l Haunted House in Texas [5.6]Edit
Have Your Cake [5.7]Edit
Grannies Gone Wild [5.8]Edit
Brock's Got Stones [5.11]Edit
Parenting with Puppets [5.12]Edit
Don't Mess with Taxes [5.13]Edit
The Goodbye Guy [5.14]Edit
The Trouble with Dr. Hunky [5.15]Edit
Money Blues [5.16]Edit
Reba the Landlord [5.17]Edit
The Blonde Leading the Blind [5.18]Edit
Here We Go Again [5.19]Edit
Red Alert [5.20]Edit
Two Weddings and a Funeral [5.21]Edit
Reba's Heart [5.22]Edit
Let's Get Physical [6.01]Edit
Just Business [6.02]Edit
Trading Spaces [6.03]Edit
Roll with It [6.04]Edit
The Break-Up [6.05]Edit
Sweet Child O' Mine [6.06]Edit
Locked and Loaded [6.07]Edit
As We Forgive Those... [6.08]Edit
Bullets Over Brock [6.09]Edit
Cheyenne's Rival [6.10]Edit
- Bridget:What about all the mean stuff you wrote about me on the bathroom walls. Like Bridget's missing a digit! What does that even mean?!
- Cheyenne: Well, I don't know...but it was pretty funny in high school.
- Reba: (about Bridget) Cheyenne, you've got to let this high school stuff go! We're talking about your home, not who should've been homecoming queen!
- Cheyenne: ME!!! I WAS ROBBED!!!
She's With the Band [6.11]Edit
- Reba [to Kyra]: Well, here's how a lot of artist's parents feel. You're goin' to college, and that's that!
- Kyra: You can't make me. I'm 18.
- Reba: It is vital that we show a united front we have got to show her that we are all in one mind.
- Barbra Jean: (when Kyra walks in) Kyra, it's a trap! Follow your dreams! Run, be free!
The Housewarming [6.12]Edit
The Kids Are Alright [6.13]Edit
- Van: Man, my shirt stinks.
- Kyra: The washer's broken, do you have your magic butter knife?
- Van: (sarcastically) Oh, Ha ha ha!
- Kyra: Once again you've won an argument with your wit.
- Barbra Jean: Can you believe it Reba? Six years ago this family was falling apart and then I came in and put everything back together.
- Brock: Barbra Jean, that's not exactly the way I'd put it.
- Reba: Hang on Brock, Barbra Jean's right, we got through it all, because we're survivors.