Razorback is a 1984 Australian natural horror film written by Everett De Roche, based on Peter Brennan's novel, and directed by Russell Mulcahy. The film revolves around the attacks of a gigantic wild boar terrorising the Australian outback, killing and devouring people.
- She's missing.
- [last line of the film] Come on!
- [first lines of the film; to Scotty] Come on, off to bed. There, there, Scotty. Now, now, now, boy, it's alright.
- [to Beth] There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day.
- Wagstaff: What's up your hole? You American shit!
- Counsel: It was an accident.
- Carl Winters: I thought you might know what happened.
- Jake Cullen: Razorbacks.
- A new breed of terror.
- It's waiting outside and it can sense your fear. No nightmare will prepare you for it!
- "It has two states of being...dangerous or dead"
- Nine hundred pounds of marauding tusk and muscle!
- Gregory Harrison as Carl Winters
- Arkie Whiteley as Sarah Cameron
- Bill Kerr as Jake Cullen
- Chris Haywood as Benny Baker
- David Argue as Dicko Baker
- Judy Morris as Beth Winters
- John Howard as Danny
- John Ewart as Turner
- Don Smith as Wallace
- Mervyn Drake as Andy
- Redmond Phillips as the Magistrate
- Alan Becher as Counsel (credited as Alan Beecher)
- Peter Schwarz as Lawyer (as Peter Schwartz)
- Beth Child as Louise Cullen
- Rick Kennedy as Farmer
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|