Nigeria female football player
Rasheedat Busayo Ajibade (born on 8 December 1999) is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish Liga F club Atlético Madrid and the Nigeria women's national team. She is nicknamed "RASH", a shortened form of her first name, and is also called "The Girl With The Blue Hair", an ode to her bright-blue hairstyle which she dons whenever she takes onto the field.
- Every story, every adventure has and must have an ending.
- "Rasheedat Ajibade: A Dream Come True", This Day Live (2015), Ajibade's farewell message to FC Robo as she pens a deal with a Norwegian side Avaldsnes on a two-year deal.
- we have to learn to adapt wherever we found ourselves.
-  ajibade on how she got her second degree
- when Good things happen, you have to know the right time to make a move. When you believe in God, things align and fall into place.