- About not winning a National Film Award till date
- "That is not with me. It is up to the directors to give me roles that might fetch awards".
- Question on about you he had lost out on because of the fame cinema has given
- "I cannot be an ordinary man, move around like people do, go out eat in a restaurant or take a walk. Perhaps, this is what I have lost".
Quotes from others about RajinikanthEdit
- Kamal Haasan
- "I'd do anything he asks me to, no question of refusing him".
- "Rajni is a phenomenon. Both of us were young actors who started from scratch. He was the bus conductor with acting aspirations. I was the clapper boy. It's quite strange, but our paths as actors were always intertwined".
Quotes from Rajinikanth about othersEdit
- On Ramnath Sengupta
- "He never let me fall. In 2003, when I wanted to leave everything behind, it was Ramnath Sengupta who cajoled me back to the material world".
Last modified on 14 April 2014, at 11:44