Radical Dreamers (ラジカル・ドリーマーズ -盗めない宝石-?, literally Radical Dreamers -The Unstealable Jewel-) is a Japanese video game produced by Squaresoft (now Square Enix) in 1996 for the Satellaview add-on for the Nintendo Super Famicom. It is a text-based Visual Novel in which the player takes the role of Serge, a young adventurer accompanied by Kid, a teen-aged thief, and Gil, a mysterious masked magician.
|This game article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "...But we will succeed. We pride ourselves in making the impossible possible." -Serge
- "We can't lose... We've come too far to lose." - Serge
- "...Do you still remember...? How we first met, and all of our adventures since... It all seems like such a dream nowadays... You were a piece of a star that fell from the sky. Whenever I want to return to those days long gone, I close my eyes and whisper your name into the evening sky... Kid... Kid..." - Opening Dialogue
- "Heat cup... provolone... soccer mom...!!" "It's like he's wasted or something..." - Serge, while Gil recites an incantation
- "Kid, this is actually a 'Martian Forest League Concealed Lesser Armament Bunny', and it is far more than a toy." - Gil, as Mick Van Jovi