founder of Raëlism religion
- The Raelian Movement is an atheistic religion that perfectly merges science and spirituality, and it includes many female priests. Men and women must rise above their previous cultural conditioning and look to the future with a new awareness encompassing beauty and femininity.
- Spanish Raelian Movement supports Zapatero's female majority cabinet, Raelianews.org (May 14, 2008).
- This is a very good recommendation. Nothing can stop young people from enjoying sex. Criminalizing something natural is a crime.
- In a later press conference, Raël recommends that the age of consent be lowered from 18 to 16, but nowhere does he recommend sex between children and adults. Journalists, nevertheless, insist that he "preaches pedophilia." The journalist Bisaillon is so short of incriminating evidence against Rael that he actually cites an autobiographical passage where Rael recounts his discovery of masturbation at the tender age of nine - as proof that Rael advocates pedophilia, since he was "molesting" himself as a child!
- [https://books.google.ca/books?id=pY5pAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA105 2011 by Susan Palmer on page 105 of "The New Heretics of France"