Prototype (video game)
2009 action-adventure open world video game
Prototype is a video game about a man named Alex Mercer in a journey to find the memories of the virus outbreak.
- Mysterious Contact: We have less than a hour. What's next?
- Alex: The last person responsible for all of this dies tonight.
- Mysterious Contact: If we can make it out here, do you think you're ready?
- Alex: I was made for this.
- Mysterious Contact: How did it feel to be infected with something you couldn't control?
- Alex: Like my own body wanted me dead.
- Mysterious Contact: Did you ever consider how the parasite felt? An intelligent cancer ripped from its host?
- Alex: Yeah I did. Once, right before I killed it.
- Mysterious Contact: What was the secret?
- Alex: Penn Station was ground zero, not Elizabeth Greene. Whoever triggered the infection, whoever did this to me, I knew you could give me McMullen, and that McMullen would know.
- Dr. Koenig: Sergeant Heller, why are you so cross? Have I done something to offend you?
- Heller: Drop the act you lying sack of shit. Think you can play me like this?
- Dr. Koenig: Well, I think I already have...
- Heller: I'm at the computer, what do I press?
- Father Guerra: First, you need to--
- Heller: I'm pressing the red button. Shit! Now the screen's all fucked up, shit's broken.
- Father Guerra: Ok. Press the alternate key. "A","L","T"--
- Heller: Alt? There's no fucking alt. I got a fucking squiggly line key. I got a fucking key with a triangle on it. What the fuck kind of keyboard is this anyway?
- Galloway: Heller. I got Roland. He's heading to a lair to hide out. You know what I'm talking about when I say lair?
- Heller: Yeah, filthy fucking hole in the ground full of things that want to kill me. I can't wait.