Princess Marie of Denmark
second wife of Prince Joachim of Denmark
HRH Princess Marie of Denmark interview, Royal Monaco Journal (December 30, 2011)Edit
- The biggest priviledge is that you, as a princess, can create attention about important issues. That I have the opportunity to make a difference.
- I love the city and to be in contact with many people, but I really need to be out in nature as well.
The nerve-racking first meeting, RoyalistaEdit
- I feel at home here. This is my town. It's an awesome city - That's a word my kids have taught me to use.
- Talking about New York city.
- I think everyone is nervous the first time they meet a new boyfriend’s family and it doesn’t make you less nervous when it’s a royal couple. You always want to give a good first impression. The first meeting being nice, means a lot.
- I sometimes miss the anonymity and walking around without makeup on and having messy hair.