Prelude to a Kiss (film)
1992 film by Norman René
- Rita: You want a Molson?
- Peter: You drink Molson?
- Rita: Uh-huh.
- Peter: In your own home?
- Rita: I've been known to.
- Peter: What goes into one, Rita? A Long Island Iced Tea?
- Rita: I'm sorry, darling. I've forgotten.
- Peter: What? Do you have it all written down behind the bar or something?
- Rita: I'm on vacation.
- Peter: So, you can't remember a drink recipe for something that I would like to order?
- Rita: Peter, you're doing it again. You take a perfect situation and you pee all over it.
- Rita: ...life's a busman's holiday with you!
- Old Man: Can I give you two a piece of advice?
- Old Man: Floss.
- Peter: Je hebt erg witte tanden.