- We are the citizens of this nation, and I feel it is our duty to discipline indecent behavior. It is out of this sense of duty that we feel the need to safeguard our culture.
- As quoted in "Attack on women at a bar in India raises fears of 'Hindu Taliban', Los Angeles Times (29 January 2009)
- What we have done in Mangalore is a big success story in out fight against indecency. We are thankful to our Mangalore cadre for everything that they have done.
- Some of the parents of beaten up girls personally called me and thanked for saving their daughters as none of them till then knew about their kids’ habits.
- Our activists will go around with a priest, a turmeric stub and a ‘mangal sutra’ on February 14. If we come across couples being together in public and expressing their love, we will take them to the nearest temple and conduct their marriage.
- On Valentine's Day, as quoted in "We’ll not spare dating couples on Valentine’s Day: Muthalik", The Hindu (6 February 2009)
- Since they are women, stooping to the level of gifting undergarments will defame them only.
- Could Sania not find any eligible bachelor among 100 crore Indians, which includes 15 crore Muslims? It is India, which is responsible for her fame and by choosing a Pakistani cricketer as her life partner, she is insulting all Indians. We totally oppose the move.
- On Indian tennis player Sania Mirza's marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, as quoted in "Sania should not be allowed to play for India: Muthalik", Hindustan Times (2 April 2010)
- This is an organised crime. There is money coming from the Gulf and other countries to enable a gang of Muslim men trap Hindu women, marry them and then use them for crime including terror.
- On Love Jihad, as quoted in "Muthalik finds cases of ‘love jihad’ in state, cites RTI info", The Indian Express (20 September 2014)