material of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids
Plastics are a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic compounds that are malleable and so can be molded into solid objects.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Life in plastic; it's fantastic.
- Aqua, "Barbie Girl", Aquarium (1997), California: Universal Music Group
- A gag; a plastic bag on a monument.
- Billie Joe Armstrong, "Holiday", American Idiot (2004), California: Reprise Records
- Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. McGuire: Plastics.
Benjamin: Exactly how do you mean?
Mr. McGuire: There's a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?
- The Graduate (1967), written by Charles Webb, Calder Willingham, and Buck Henry
- Encyclopedic article on Plastic on Wikipedia