Pigeon Toady's Guide to Your New Baby
2016 animated short film directed by Nicholas Stoller and Doug Sweetland
- Pigeon Toady: Hi there! It's me Pigeon Toady. Here are my two best friends in the world to show you how to change a baby. [turns camera to Junior and Tulip]
- Tulip: Uh...
- Junior: Yeah, we're actually more just work friends.
- Pigeon Toady: [laughs] Great joke best friend!
- Pigeon Toady: Sometimes babies get hungry. Trust me, I know. Hand me the baby.
- [Tulip hands him a big baby and he struggles to carry him while feeding him a bottle of milk]
- Tulip: Do you want help, or...
- Pigeon Toady: Hard pass.
- Tulip: Okay.
- Pigeon Toady: Seriously? We don't have a smaller baby?
- Tulip: Don't forget to burp him.
- Pigeon Toady: What? Come on!
- [Tulip starts burping the baby for him, then Pigeon Toady tries it, causing the baby to have a very long burp on his face]
- Pigeon Toady: Aw, gross.