Peter Sunde (born September 13, 1978), alias brokep, is a Swedish computer expert , known as the co-founder of the BitTorrent site The Pirate Bay.
- How the hell did they think this was going to be something else than EPIC FAIL for the prosecution? We’re winning so hard.
- February 2009 Copyright Infringement Trial 
- We believe he [the prosecutor] dropped charges after having googled all night about DHT
- Prosecution Drops Some Charges Against The Pirate Bay 
- The prosecutor have a problem distinguishing from megabits and megabytes.
- The crazy people behind IFPI should be stopped.
- Norwegian Minister Wants to Legalize File-Sharing
- Hey wait a minute, this isn't a Copyright claim now is it? This looks more like a personal ad! How about checking out some of the local press instead of trying to pick up people in other continents? Actually, being in different countries(even on different continents) means that we don't have the same laws here. You know, in Sweden, it's still legal to do a lot of things. Elks can have sex with eachother without being prosecuted for instance. And people are allowed to copy. It's quite natural, both of them, don't you think?
- The Pirate Bay Legal Threats: Prophecy House: Email and Response
- It is not legally more complex to prove the copyright on the Internet than other crimes committed online, such as illegal threats or defamation. We know just where to start with that comment. No, it may not be legally more complex. However, it is impossible in most cases to prove illegal threats and defamation on the net - except when there is a related person who becomes a suspect in the case.