Peter Meong Rhee (born September 18, 1961) is an American surgeon, medical professor, and military veteran.
- She has a 101 percent chance of surviving. She will not die. She does not have that permission from me.
- As trauma chief of the University Medical Center at Tucson after treating Representative Gabrielle Giffords "Doctor: Giffords has '101 percent chance' of surviving". MSNBC. January 11, 2011. Retrieved on 2011-01-12.
- One looks like a grenade went off in there. The other looks like a bad knife cut.
- Comparing gunshot wounds from AR-15 style rifles and handguns (Zhang, Sarah (June 17, 2016). "What an AR-15 can do to the Human Body". Wired. Retrieved on September 24, 2018. ; Cassidy, John (February 15, 2018). "America’s Failure to Protect Its Children from School Shootings Is a National Disgrace". The New Yorker. Retrieved on September 24, 2018. ; Erickson, Amanda (February 15, 2018). "The one number that shows America’s problem with school shootings is unique". The Washington Post. Retrieved on September 24, 2018. ).
- It’s a perfect killing machine...A handgun [wound] is simply a stabbing with a bullet. It goes in like a nail...[With the high-velocity rounds of the AR-15 style rifle] it's as if you shot somebody with a Coke can.
- Dickinson, Tim (February 22, 2018). "All-American Killer: How the AR-15 Became Mass Shooters’ Weapon of Choice". Rolling Stone. Retrieved on September 4, 2018.