Christian philosopher, Teacher of Esoteric Christianity
Peter Dunoff (/ˈdʌnɒv/ DUN-əv; Bulgarian: Петър Дънов [ˈpɛtɐr ˈdɤnof]; July 11, 1864 – December 27, 1944) also known as Beinsa Dounowas, is a Bulgarian philosopher and who developed a form of Esoteric Christianity known as the Universal White Brotherhood. He is believed to be the most published Bulgarian author to this day.
Master Peter Deunov Collection (1994)Edit
- I believe in ONE ETERNAL TRUE GOD Who has spoken to me in the past, Who speaks to me in the present, and Who will speak to me in the future. I believe in the Lord and His Spirit, Who created the conditions for my salvation. |
- May Your Kingdom be established, and may we partake in Your Joy. May Your Will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven, and may we work together with You.
- The Promise of God: Whenever you call Me, I will hear you, because I am the Holy God, the mighty Spirit, and I am fast in helping. Justice, Purity, Faith, Hope and Love do not endure any hesitation or hypocrisy.
- Get out any anger! God is not a God of anger, but of gentleness. He does not accept gossip and ingratitude.
- You should pray unceasingly, you should be grateful for everything, you should always rejoice, because that is the Will of God for you in Jesus Christ.
- Christ Himself prayed every night. He had a great deal of knowledge, but He spent hours in prayer after midnight. During these hours He was filled with energy like a dynamo. He then used that energy during the day. In other words, we draw energy from God while praying.
- God presents the diversity of Life and His Love is a ceaseless spring for those who seek Him. From now on, all waiting for the Lord will rejoice in Him. We will sing a new song to the Lord. The revival of the Spirit is a new transformation of the human heart. The Lord will place eternal Daylight and Righteousness in it. The prophet said, 'I will give them new hearts'. This is the New Kingdom of God, which Jesus introduced into our hearts; and we are members of this Kingdom of Daylight; we are all united in this Great and Sacred Heart of the Lord Jesus.
- You have to do your inner work, increasing the power of your faith and strengthening the spirit of your prayers. In fact, every good service comes due to the Servants of God and every good act comes from God.
- Exercise yourself in all virtues. Encircle yourself with the Power of Faith, put on the Dress of Love. Call Patience to help you and strengthen it with your Noble character and Tenderness.
- Give place to Gentleness in your soul and call its children - Selflessness and Meekness together with Politeness and Good nature. And when you do all this, give thanks to God for His help to guard you from evil and to place you in His abode in safety. Sing and praise the Lord in your souls, because your salvation is reality and Heaven is your home.
- No knowledge, no love, no wisdom in the world can be compared to prayer, to a person's communion with the Primary Principle.
- There is no greater moment than that when one raises one's eyes towards God.
- To pray means to direct one's mind, heart, soul and spirit towards the Great Source of Life from which we have emerged.
- Prayer is a conversation of the soul with God, in which people confess their mistakes, rectify themselves and give thanks for all good things which they receive every day.
- To pray means to send your report about the work you have done to That Center from which you have emerged. In reply you will receive peace and enlightenment.
- True prayer means the awakening of the Divine within the human being.
- Whoever prays from the bottom of their heart will invariably receive an answer!
- Without prayer a person cannot make progress and learn.
- Prayer is a Divine impulse. When it comes to you, you should not delay, but enter the secret chamber of your heart and start praying.
- Prayer is an initiation to Divine life; prayer brings bliss.
- Each one of you is preparing to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God, for which you should have the correct attitude towards God, towards your own soul and towards your neighbors. But you cannot establish these correct attitudes until you have a main idea within yourself.
- You should concentrate all your forces on one aim - to develop the Divine in yourself and to give it precedence over the human.
- Appraise the Divine within yourselves - your mind, your heart, your soul and your spirit.
- The law is: maintain contact with the Heart of Nature, with the Mind of the Sun and with the Soul of the Universe: there is one Heart in Nature, one Mind in the Sun, one Soul in the Universe, one Spirit in Eternity. And above everything is One God.
- When you say the Lord's Prayer, give the following meaning to the words: Our Father, Who are in our minds, may Your Light come to my mind, so that it will be able to perceive. May Your Will be within all my undertakings, in all my thoughts and feelings, in all my actions. May Your Will be present even in my breathing and in my blood circulation, so that I can serve You in Joy and Love. 'Lead us not into temptation' means: Lord, give us knowledge and wisdom, so that we cannot fall into temptation through our ignorance.
- 'Sacred Words of the Master', p.65
The Good PrayerEdit
- The Good Prayer
- Lord God, our tender Heavenly Father, Who has given us Life and health to rejoice in You -
we pray to You: send us Your Spirit to shelter and protect us from every evil and cunning thought.
- Teach us to do Your Will, to sanctify Your Name and to glorify You always.
- Enlighten our spirit, guide also our hearts and minds to keep Your commandments and instructions.
- By Your presence, inspire within us Your pure thoughts and guide us to serve You with joy.
- Bless our lives, which we dedicate to You for the sake of our brothers and our neighbors.
- Sustain us and help us to grow in knowledge and in Wisdom, to learn from Your Word and to abide in Your Truth.
- Guide us in everything we think and do in Your name, so that Your Kingdom may come on Earth.
- Nurture our souls with Your Heavenly bread and fill us with Your Power, so that we may succeed in life. And as You give us all Your blessings, supply Your Love as well, so that it may become for us an everlasting law.
- For Yours is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory, forever.
- Prayers and directions of the Master (1925)
- The Good Prayer is a password. You can pass everywhere by reading it. When you say "Lord God", you will go through the first door. You will pass through as many doors as there are sentences in it. The Good Prayer is sacred, as originating from God; and the Spirit of God vivifies it every day. Thus it is daily up-dated and never gets old. You shall read the Good Prayer in deep inspiration. You shall call the presence of the Spirit by your praying; you shall be very serene and master your mind. In this way you will form and send out that mighty force, those waves, which will attract the Power of God and will activate the Spirit. Then everyone will receive that gentleness and joy which you seek.
- The Good Prayer and Psalm 91 used together attain such a great spiritual force that they can even save one's life in death strains.
- I seem to have stirred a hornet's nest in France by giving Aivanhov's point in evolution as 2.4...but my Master's information is that the given point 2.4, is correct and that of his teacher Danilov, from whom he received his training and teachings, was 3.2. These are high points on the evolutionary scale... These gurus are so obviously more advanced than the average devotee that they are seen by their followers as Masters or God Itself.
- Benjamin Creme, Maitreya's Mission Vol. II (1993) p. 338