Perfect Hair Forever
American animated television series
Perfect Hair Forever is an American adult animated television series on Cartoon Network's late night programming block Adult Swim. The series revolves around a young boy named Gerald Bald Z and his quest to find perfect hair.
- Coiffio: What the EFF are you doing?
- Cat Man: Whaddya mean? I'm grooming.
- Coiffio: Where is Gerald?!
- Cat Man: Oh, he's getting chased by a bear.
- Coiffio: Oh, the bear I had to send because you were so busy with your EFFing gwooming!
- Cat Man: Sorry, man, you're breaking up...
- Coiffio: The bear I had to send because you were so busy with your EFFing gwooming!
- Cat Man: Are you calling Cat Man undependable?
- Coiffio: Yes, pussy cat man!
- Cat Man: Yeah, you know what? Suck it.
- Coiffio: Yes!
- Model Robot: I think we're dealing with a very, very, very smart person... or a very, very, very stupid person.
- Coiffio: And so we are very, very, very much in danger... or very, very, very much... safe!
TiVo Your eBayEdit
- Uncle Grandfather: Who is it?
- Young Man: I have come with a communication from the Ministry of Planning, concerning the french premiere who's been found dead of corruption.
- Uncle Grandfather: I'm busy.
- Young Man: We must act before it's too late. The Shaku is being attracted to the debris and for now their numbers probably aren't going to decrease.
- Uncle Grandfather: Ok, whatever. Fine. Good luck with that. Giddyup Brenda! Ye ha!
- Young Man: You don't understand! People are getting dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: You mean people are getting nude?
- Young Man: Dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: Or... nude?
- Young Man: Dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: Come in, Nude.
- Young Man: You're not a Nude.
- Uncle Grandfather: Uncle Grandfather away! Ah, feh.
- Young Man: You don't understand. The protecting stone makes this Yugioh disappear...
- Uncle Grandfather: Oh, yeah.
- Young Man: ...Which means the Miyagi Crystals will help very much in searching for the Yugioh barrier
- Uncle Grandfather: Sure.
- Young Man: That means the others won't be able to look for us since things move more easily the closer they are to human form.
- Uncle Grandfather: Right, right, right.
- Young Man: The Shaku is being attracted to the debris and for now...
- Uncle Grandfather: Enough, fight now for three minutes.
- Young Man: What?
- Uncle Grandfather: Ok, one, two, three, go! What are you waiting for?
Happy Suck DayEdit
- [After the baby driving the car falls into the hole with the Young Man and animals]
- Young Man: First, I get trapped in a hole with smelly animals who bicker. Then, my hand gets severed. Now I have to care for a drunk baby.
- Sherman: We could eat that.
Woke Up DrunkEdit
- Gerald: Mom, where's my bike?
- Mom: Uh...oh, you know what? Japanese Bear Dad sold it to himself to use in his Tokyo circus act.
- [Japanese Bear Dad walks by, knocking Gerald down]
- Gerald: Hey [stands up] Let's find that circus and buy back my bike.
- Mom: Oh, can we do it tomorrow?
- Gerald: Tomorrow? Japan isn't open on Sundays.
- Mom: Not your tomorrow. My tomorrow's Wednesday.
- Gerald: Was Dad a Japanese Bear Dad this morning?
- Gerald's Mom: I don't know. I was too drunk. I woke up drunk. Weren't you?
- Gerald: I'm too young to drink.
- Gerald Bald Z (Kim Manning)
- Uncle Grandfather and the Anime God (Matt Maiellaro)
- Action Hotdog (Will Armstrong)
- Norman Douglas (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- Terry/Twisty (Dave Hughes)
- Coiffio (Dave Willis)
- Catman (Dennis Maloney)
- Young Man (C. Martin Croker)
- Sherman (MF Doom)
- Space Ghost (George Lowe)