I think magic is very related to happiness. So it is not there all the time, but there are beautiful moments of magic in everyone's life.
Penélope Cruz Sánchez (born April 28, 1974), nicknamed simply Pe, is a Spanish actress named after a song by Joan Manuel Serrat.
Cinema.com interview (2001)Edit
- "Captain Corelli's Mandolin : Interview With Penélope Cruz" at Cinema.com
- I like roles that people don't recognize me in. … People are always telling me I'm sexy, but I don't think those things about myself. I know I've been coquettish since I was three years old. I like clothes and I like seduction in general, but I am like that with everybody; children, dogs, men and women. I admit I want people to like me — who doesn't ? But not for just the outside.
- The most important lesson I've learned in this business is how to say no. I have said no to a lot of temptations, and I am glad I did.
- The good thing is that I have always had wonderful people around me. It's dangerous when you start earning a lot of money and you become famous when you are too young.
- I think magic is very related to happiness. So it is not there all the time, but there are beautiful moments of magic in everyone's life.