American record producer and songwriter
- Catch a falling star an’ put it in your pocket,
Never let it fade away!
Catch a falling star an’ put it in your pocket,
Save it for a rainy day!
For love may come an' tap you on the shoulder,
Some starless night!
- Song "Catch a Falling Star" (1957)
- One and two and three and four,
Tell them what the girlie wore.
It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today,
An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini
So in the locker she wanted to stay
- Song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" (1960)
- Your lips are thrilling
My arms are willing
I know that I shouldn't stay.
If I don't leave I'll be sorry
What will my Mary say?
- Song "What Will Mary Say" (1963)
- My folks were always putting her down (down, down)
Because her laundry came back brown (brown, brown)
I don't care if they think she's bad
I fell in love cuz she looked so sad
I got a date tonight with the Leader Of the Laundromat .
- Song "Leader Of The Laundromat" (1964)
- Tracy, when I'm with you
Somethin' you do
Bounces me off the ceiling
Tracy, day after day
When you're this way
I get a lovin' feelin'.
- Song "Tracy" (1969)
- When this old world gets me down and there's no love to be found
I close my eyes and soon I find I'm in a playground in my mind
Where the children laugh and the children play
And we sing a song all day.
- Song "Playground In My Mind" (1973)
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|