Australian comedian and actor
- I only work every couple of years. I go into retirement between films.
- Interview with Spence D. - USA, April 21, 2001
- Paul Hogan: America, you look like you need a holiday, a fair dinkum holiday. You'll have to learn to say g'day. 'Cause every day's a good day in Australia.
- Woman: G'day, Paul.
- Paul Hogan: G'day, love. You'll have to get used to the local customs like getting a sun tan in a restaurant, playing football without a helmet, and calling everyone 'mate'. Thanks, mate.
- Barman: She's right, mate.
- Paul Hogan: Apart from that, no worries. You'll have the time of your life in Australia. Come on, come and say g'day. I'll slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for you.
- Australian Tourist Commission promotional TV commercial 1983