Paul Hogan (born 8 October 1939, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia) is an Australian actor, comedian, producer, television presenter and writer. He is perhaps best known for his roles of Crocodile Dundee in the Crocodile Dundee franchise, and Porter Ricks in the 1996 film Flipper.
- I only work every couple of years. I go into retirement between films.
- Interview with Spence D. - USA, April 21, 2001
- Paul Hogan: America, you look like you need a holiday, a fair dinkum holiday. You'll have to learn to say g'day. 'Cause every day's a good day in Australia.
- Woman: G'day, Paul.
- Paul Hogan: G'day, love. You'll have to get used to the local customs like getting a sun tan in a restaurant, playing football without a helmet, and calling everyone 'mate'. Thanks, mate.
- Barman: She's right, mate.
- Paul Hogan: Apart from that, No worries. You'll have the time of your life in Australia. Come on, come and say g'day. I'll slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for you.
- Australian Tourist Commission promotional TV commercial 1983