|This article about a religious leader is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I am a little god! Critics, be gone!
- Praise the Lord program (July 7, 1986)
- God draws no distinction between Himself and us. God opens up the union of the very godhead (Trinity), and brings us into it.
- Praise-a-thon TBN (November 1990) 
- If you have been healed or saved or blessed through TBN and have not contributed to (the) station, you are robbing God and will lose your reward in heaven.
- Praise the Lord, TBN (August 4, 1997)