English comedian, actor and screenwriter
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We've all seen 'Jewing it up' performances. They are about as miserable to watch as as 'camping it up' performances when representing gays.
- Jewish Chronicle, 12 October 2007 
- I was thinking in the cab on the way here that when I did press for the original production it felt like this was what I’ve always dreamt of — to be talking about myself, and about a play that I’ve written, and to be photographed. It was what I wanted. Now it’s just part of the job.
- Back in my 20s, I was playing poker to avoid living. I wasn’t very satisfied with life. I used to play in a big game in Archway. And we’d play as much as we possibly could and for as much money as we had, and that went on for a couple of years.
- No one ever wanted to see it as anything other than a boring play about a middle-aged man having a mid-life crisis. I think it’s about rather more than that - or maybe it’s not. Maybe that’s exactly what it is about.
- Of his play Howard Katz.